“Best choice for me and my son.”
Review of Just Scuba

Just Scuba
Ranked #9 of 31 Tours in Protaras
More attraction details
Owner description: Just Scuba is a PADI IDC 5 Star Dive Centre based in Pernera, and also in The Capo Bay Hotel in Protaras. Offering all courses from complete beginner to PADI Instructor. With beginners dives and qualified dives leaving daily, there is always a space for you..
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I couldn't fault the care and attention to service at JustScuba, especially as they took the utmost care of client before, during and after the dives. As our last dive was a cave dive I was glad of that!

As I don't dive much in recent years - so therefore rusty - but my teenage son is very keen, I am concerned to go only diving with a safe outfit and JustScuba fit that bill. Nothing was too much trouble and they are very efficient.

You'll see loads of dive outfits in Protaras and its vicinity; I can't vouch for them but can for JustScuba and would recommend them every time.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Justscuba, Owner at Just Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Many thanks for your comments, much appreciated.

All reviews
"safety brief"
in 5 reviews
"whole team"
in 8 reviews
"can't wait to go again"
in 4 reviews
"staff were fantastic"
"felt completely safe"
"great days diving"

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have been going to Just Scuba for about 3 years now, I have been to two other dive shops around the Protoras/Pernera area and none of them are anywhere near as good as Just Scuba. They have taken me from being a novice to currently undergoing my advanced open water diver and once i finish am qualified as an advanced open diver, I shall return to them to fo my rescue diver course. All the staff are very friendly, full of patience and are very safety conscious as well as making sure everyone has a fun time.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Justscuba, Owner at Just Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Three years, will there be a fourth I wonder. I think there will.
Thanks for your loyalty

Regards

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I fully recommend JustScuba they are extremely reassuring and professional, they made the experience amazing and they worked around my limited time left in Cyprus for me to be able to complete my open water course. A great big thank you to Connor and all the rest of the gang. If you haven't tried scuba you don't know what your missing, go on take the plung and do it with JustScuba. Thanks again Paul Hulley.

Justscuba, Manager at Just Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

Hi Paul well done on completing the course.... See you another year..

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I must admit I was quite nervous as this was the was 1st time I'd ever done anything like this but the instructors were fantastic and really looked after me , they were in front and behind me for the whole dive checking I was okay, they really put me at ease so I could get on and enjoy the experience. The price was great and I what whole heartedly recommend that everybody should try it at least once in their lifetime and these are the guys to go with!!!
Thanks again guys
Jodie from High Wycombe Bucks

Justscuba, Owner at Just Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

Nothing wrong with being nervous, it just adds to the excitement

Regards