“Exellent!”
Review of Just Scuba

Just Scuba
Ranked #6 of 27 Tours in Protaras
More attraction details
Owner description: Just Scuba is a PADI IDC 5 Star Dive Centre based in Pernera, and also in The Capo Bay Hotel in Protaras. Offering all courses from complete beginner to PADI Instructor. With beginners dives and qualified dives leaving daily, there is always a space for you..
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Exellent!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Diving with just scuba and Ricky was a plesure, my 11 year old son and I was welled taken Care of! And the rest of the staff were Nice! Its a divingcenter I really recomend, even you dived before or not. They know what "they" Do/ Carina

Hi Corina

Thanks for chossing Just Scuba, and using Trip Advisor to find us.

Come again soon

Peter and the Team

• Finnish first
Great Dunmow, United Kingdom
“First class service with first class staff”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Just spent a week diving with Just Scuba and have to say its the best diving centre I have ever been too. From walking in everything was clean and organized I was greeted by Peter who was keen to arrange all I wanted to do, not what they wanted, I was taken to some great dive sites by Peter, Martin and Jody, all had a wealth of knowledge of each dive site.
The highlight was a trip to the Zenobia with Jody who knows this wreck like the back of his hand and showed me things I have not seen on my past three visits to this wreck
All the staff were very keen to help and nothing is too much trouble, always picked up on time
six wonderful days diving and six new friends, cannot wait to come back thanks to you all

Hi Bob
The team loved you and miss you... More than just a diver..

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Excellent service and an amazing experience!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I first came to just scuba last year to do my discover scuba dive. My first experience of the water was scary but I was encouraged to do it again and have never looked back since. Pete was amazing at calming my nerves and I'm so glad he did. What an amazing experience it was! After that I decided to do my open water and advanced course and am now back this year doing more. I trust the team and the professionalism that has been shown and wouldn't go with anyone else!

Cheers Mel and still here working hard as a Divemaster

Durham, United Kingdom
“Just Scuba Protaras”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The guys couldn't have been more welcoming very professional and look after us every step of the way. They cater for the experienced diver to the complete novice which is where I fit in. Loads of equipment and gear to fit all shapes and sizes. We had a fantastic dive and felt in very safe hands all of the time I would recommend the Just Scuba team based in Pernera every time. Thanks guys for some terrific underwater memories.

Justscuba, Owner at Just Scuba, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Many thanks Howard, great comments and well recived by all

Newcastle, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“A great experience.”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We had a really good day with just scuba, we had my daughters with us who were first timers.
The instructors were very professional and friendly, we all had confidence in their instruction and their ability.
Nothing was rushed, we proceeded carefully and slowly to make sure everyone was sure of what they were doing. This inspired confidence and made the experience so much more enjoyable.
I would certainly recommend Just Scuba especially if you want a first time experience.
They have encouraged me to become further qualified with PADI.

Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Justscuba, Owner at Just Scuba, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Good Afternoon, perhaps you should do an Open Water Refferal, then you can come back to Sunny Cyprus and finish off the course..

Not that you need and excuse