“Good Restaurant in Protaras”
Review of Anemos - CLOSED

Anemos
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is by far my favourite restaurant in Protaras. The service is good and a lot of Cypriots eat here so it is obviously good! View is also excellent.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

And I found a snail in my salad :( I have eaten here so many times in the 30 odd years I have been visiting Protaras. I dont mind paying for nice food but that has unfortunately put me off for the time being. I would like to say I will return as the staff have always been very friendly and the place does get very busy - always a good sign :)

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have eaten here 8 years ago, and it was better than before. If you like local dishes, then this is the place to head for. in the busy periods you may need to book for dinner, or Sunday lunch, as the locals eat here. Next door to the Capo Bay hotel.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We were looking for a place to lunch with our friends and our daughter and found this gem of a place just off the beach.

The chillout vibe was great, my 19mth old was free to run around, the cocktails were great, the food delicious and served quickly, we were able to relax there.

We were there in the off season so had the place pretty much to ourselves, we got caught in heavy rain on our 2nd visit, our food was replaced without us even asking them too

Can't fault the place really, good menu, reasonably priced for the location its in.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We ordered sword fish and kebab. Both were delicious. Portions were generous. They were simply served but definitely this place provides value for money. May be the restaurant is not luckily located - the quantity of people is usually low there, but as we noticed, locals come there, which is a good sign.