“Excellent Food and Service”

Steens Bar and Grill
Ranked #4 of 160 Restaurants in Protaras
Cuisines: British
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Steens Bar & Grill offers a wide range of excellent food from its extensive and varied menu. You can dine in the main restaurant with views of the sea or on "The Terrace at Steens" which is overlooked by the beautiful "Profitis Elias" Church. With a contemporary look and feel to the restaurant creating a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for Dinner. Steens Bar & Grill is open daily from 6pm until late.
Protaras, Cyprus
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I just like to write another review for billy and Linda as I can not thank them enough for all the fabulous food they provided me last year, I worked in a local bar and me being I me was too lazy too cook my meals everyday so I use to ring Steens and they would deliver for me I never once had a bad meal from then the food was always served hot even though I got it delivered. I did also go to the restaurant and have some meals there as well the service was more then excellent all that staff made you feel welcome and nothing was too much for them if you asked. i would highly recommend the BBQ Spare Ribs and the Fish and Chips oh and the Sunday Roast Combo!! but like I said there food is to the highest standards.

Thank you once again to everyone at Steens and i'm looking forward to many more meals from you in 2013 x

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Lisanewcastl

• Greek first
Mansfield, United Kingdom
“Simply the best”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Been going to this resort for 10 years and for the last 3 years twice a year... bit sad some might say. However, after finally trying Steens about 5 years ago we now go at least 2 or 3 times during our summer fortnight. The sunday dinner is quite simply wonderful. The rest of the menu though has something for everyone and as mentioned by others the portion sizes are very generous. We have eaten in many many restaurants in the resort and this has to be the best. Quality of freshly cooked food, eating environment and friendlyness of staff set it way above the rest.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Robster999
manchester
“FAB RECOMMEND”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Somebody recommended Steens to us one day chatting at the pool.
Food was absolutely lovely, portions large, staff really nice and friendly, will most certainly go again on my next visit.
Extensive menu and really good value for money.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank rubieManchester
London, United Kingdom
“Fab food with big portions.”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Well worth stopping off and having a meal here as the food is so so so good, very nice staff who are always on hand to help.

From the outside it looks like any old british/irish bar sellinf food but dont let that fool you as this place serves up some real nice home style food.

• Visited December 2012
guernsey
“Def worth a visit”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Had a lovely meal here the owner was very friendly and chatty , got loads for your money We where all inclusive at our hotel but read some good reviews on this place before we went so had to try it and was definitely worth it

Visited October 2012