“Great in every way!”

Promises Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 162 Restaurants in Protaras
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Promises Restaurant is located in a roof top in the Center of Protaras since 1978 (opposite Fig Tree Bay) with an International and Italian cuisine. At Promises we stand out for quality, excellent service and beautiful surroundings. The food is made from pure raw ingredients carefully selected on a daily basis according to our own recipes.
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

My partner and I came here on the last night of our holiday and it was great.
We got a great table on the outside balcony, overlooking the street.
Our waiter was Chris, and he was brilliant. Builds rapport fast and is friendly and a good laugh too.
Our food was so delicious! The perfect mealsize. And their desserts are to die for!!!!
At the end of our meal we got a free drink :D was a fantastic ending to our holiday.

Thanks to all who work there for a great meal and great service :)

2  Thank Mel S

Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

The restaurant is located near the bottom of the strip and has a inside and roof terrace to eat, which is great on the warm evenings. The manager / owner who stands outside is very friendly and a nice bloke to chat to. The food is good but the prices are a little pricey, but worth a visit.

1  Thank Parker732
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Really nice setting with a rooftop terrace overlooking the main strip. We chose this place as it was recommended by someone else in resort. The food was presented really well, I had tomato onion and feta salad to start then I had chicken and steak fajitas which, although not the best fajitas I've ever had, were still very good. The only time I had dessert was in here - I chose the chocolate lava which was amazing! Lovely people and friendly service, we loved the complimentary cocktails at the end. Best meal we had all week - but still not as good as Atlas in Nissi Beach :)

2  Thank suzHartlepool
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Passed this Restaurant many times but after reading the reviews on TA decided to give it a try.
Nice food for and lovely setting and not too expensive.
Will be going back here next time I am in Protaras.

3  Thank marco44
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The restaurant is on lovely terrace overseeing fountain. The staff are lovely and very welcoming. The food was delicious and plenty of it.

4  Thank MartinaDushi