“Really good”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Really good”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We might have found this restaurant by accident but really it was a very nice surprise! Very clean, quite cheap and very good service!

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
Paralimni, Cyprus
“Best steaks ever”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

The menu was really good, had lots to choose from, even for our 5 year old :) Definitely a better place to go without children, have been as just a couple and with our little ones. The steaks here are fantastic, we always come to this restaurant just for the steaks alone.
Great place, lovely staff, definitely one of my favourite restaurants!!

North of England
“Lovely food, but....”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We were recommended to go here and it was indeed lovely. However, I ordered well done sirloin steak and apparently the chef refuses to do it like that - I was offered the option of fillet steak instead, however I like sirloin well done, hence why I asked for it! I have eaten enough steak to know which cut of meat I like and how I like it cooked, so I didn't appreciate this. Granted it may not be how it's 'supposed' to be cooked, but in my eyes a good chef cooks to the liking of the customer, not imposing their preferences. The service was OK but fairly brusque, we had much better in other restaurants. However the food I did have (a chicken dish) couldn't be faulted, and my boyfriend's medium-rare sirloin steak (grrrr!) went down well!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank sunseeker3714
West Sussex
“We had such a good meal, we went back!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Couldn't really fault it, service and food was excellent, we went back a week later and had a different meal and this again was tasty, timely, well presented and served with a smile!

London, United Kingdom
“Did not live up to expectations”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Had high hopes for this night out but was disappointed. We went for our anniversary which we had mentioned. Nothing was said about this. Impersonal service. Larger tables got more attention. Food was pretty good but not exceptional. Have had just as good elsewhere and cheaper. No complimentary drinks/sweets. We were leaving a tip but no-one came to take it or bid us farewell so we took it back. We were at the door before anyone noticed that we were leaving. Won't be going back.

1 Thank howardothegreat