“Another trad Greek taverna”
Review of Anatolia

Anatolia
Ranked #23 of 162 Restaurants in Protaras
Cuisines: European, Greek
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Worth a visit, great food, good rates, family run restaurant , my daughter really liked this one. Nice romantic place, but good for family too

1  Thank piper77

Reviewed February 11, 2013

well every thing is just perfect what more could i say, they willcook to your needs, use no dressings add more salad ( for those of us trying to be good). we even bumped into people from our home town back in uk. we are staying in this area again next sept and heve booked my table already ( joke but i would if i could)

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I am in Protaras 3 or 4 times a year and although I've visited this restaurant several times I don't eat there every holiday, however when I do, the food is always good. There is a wide selection to choose from and all at a good price, their set menu's are particularly good value. It is immaculately clean and always busy but for me, has 1 big negative ! The staff although friendly do not have time to talk to you as they are literally running all over the place, and shouting to each other, I always feel rushed as though they want you out so they can give your table to someone else. Normally when you eat in a Cypriot / Greek restaurant it is a slow comfortable meal which can be enjoyed but I always leave this restaurant feeling I've just ran a race !! On one occasion there were 6 of us just about to order our meal when the staff came and changed us from the table they had led us to and moved us to a different table so they could accomodate a larger group, we had 3 young children with us so had to uproot them just as we had got them settled. This is not a one-off as in August our friends were on a table behind us with their 2 daughters, finishing their drinks after their meal when they were moved to a different table and although were given a bottle of wine for moving, they didn't drink it as they do not drink a great deal. So although you will get nice food here, I feel customer service lets them down even though the man who stands outside to welcome you in is very nice

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We visited this family run restaurant on the advice of a local and ended up returning another 2 times during our weeks vacation. The service was quick and efficient, the portion sizes were more than ample and the food itself was excellent, both in terms of quality and value for money - our average bill being 65 euros for 3 courses and drinks (family of 4). The staff were very friendly and entertaining and were excellent with our children (ages 14 and 8) making them feel very welcome by greeting them with a 'high five' and playing little tricks on them. Their lava cake was a definiate hit with our children, who were absolutely delighted with additional chocolate sauce provided in a jug with 2 straws when they could not scrape anything further off their plates. Overall a wonderful experience, which we will repeat if/when we return to Protaras, and we certainly would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to others.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Had a very entertaining meal here during our recent stay in the Pernera/Protaras area. The staff are lovely and this large restaurant is very entertaining to watch. The staff are super-efficient, fast and in & out of the kitchen doors like lightning, god forbid if you get in their way!!!. The whole place runs like a very well-oiled machine, and obviously a great many people return year after year, night after night such is its ambience and friendliness. During our evening the whole restaurant joined in with happy birthdays and congratulations and songs were played to accompany these - hilarious!!! Our food was good if a little basic and reasonably priced.