“Views beyond believe”
Review of Coast Road

Coast Road
Ranked #1 of 35 things to do in Larne
Reviewed May 26, 2013

If you like the sea take a stroll along here, Larne promenade is the start of the coast road and is pedestrianised.

1  Thank 0375

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Spectacular - and free!!
The road is wonderful, and much better than many more famous roads elsewhere. Terrific scenery and many interesting stops along the way.

I am lucky as I live along the road, but am guilty, like most locals, of not appreciating it more.

I cannot recommend it highly enough to a visitor. If you have time and are travelling from Belfast to the Giant's Causeway go all the way through Carrickfergus and Larne to Ballycastle and you will not be disappointed. Much better than the quicker inland route, which is very tedious.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

You will love the drive up this coastal rout with lots of beautiful places to stop to many to single out

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We began our trip with a drive along the Coast of N. Ireland. Our first stop was the Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge. I didn't think I could walk across that swinging bridge, but I did! Then we went to the Giants Causeway, took a tour of the Bushmills Distillery, and went to the Dunluce Castle before driving on to Derry. A very interesting and enjoyable day.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

An awesome road for any biker to follow, Spectacular scenery and if your luck holds, like ours did, we followed a pod of dolphins for 30 miles round the coast, Breathtaking.

2  Thank Haze R