“Perfecrt Family Holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Inverbann B&B

Inverbann B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Larne
Inverbann B&B
Ranked #6 of 7 Larne B&B and Inns
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Perfecrt Family Holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

We stayed here in July of this year and had the most fantastic time on our holiday, down to Jim and Joys helpfulness. They are a lovely couple and we can honestly say the B&B is amazing. It is warm and welcoming, you will never feel uncomfortable with the banter and homleyness of being in the B&B.
will definitely stay again. Rooms were perfect.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Motherwell, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

Me and my partner stayed here just last week as we were surprising his mum & dad as they have just moved over to Larne the b&b was easy to find as its not far from the ferry port, the main street is 5mins away. Jim and Joy were very welcoming, the room was very comfortable and the breakfast was great. Will definetly be back here when we visit again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Nicola L
Munich, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

We've come to Inverbann B&B repeatedly on our trips from Scotland to Donegal and we've always had a warm welcome from Jim and his wife. We've read this one terrible article and are completely appalled. We always had a good laugh, sound travel advice, a marvellous breakfast and a sparkling room / bathroom. Apart from tea and coffe-making facilities (+ biscuits and after-dinner mints) the family provided a hairdryer and even an iron / ironing board.
Gisela

York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Very welcoming,we were last minute guests from the ferry.We had a very relaxing and comfortable experience. The room was very clean comfortable and had complimentary tea coffee available Joy and Jim were extremely helpful and gave us some useful information and a map of Causeway Coastal route which we drove and thoroughly enjoyed. We enjoyed a hearty healthy vegetarian breakfast and would certainly recommend it to friends and family.

1 Thank PTulip
York, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I am amazed that anyone could write a poor review of this establishment, we were last minute guests making no early reservation but were made extremely welcome, the owner even moving his own car out of his garage to allow us to park - so by protecting the cycles on the rear rack.
The room (room 1,) was spotless and by far the nicest room we experienced on our whole trip, the breakfast was perfect though we only chose a vegetarian option for 7.am prompt, which I am sure was earlier than the owners would have liked, but was never-the-less served with in most cheerful manner. Excellent!

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

I found the owner of this establishment a bit too "hands on" which made me so uncomfortable .I spoke to him 8 weeks before and insisted I wanted a double bed ,when shown to the room there was a double and single he told me the double wasn't made up. I checked and found it was,but he told me it would be extra to sleep in the double .The room was very dusty on the skirting boards .My main complaint was when he started to massage my shoulders one morning I told him not to do it he stopped because his wife wasn't too far from where he stood.Totally disgusting behaviour for a B&B proprietor.He told me on the first morning to hurry up at breakfast as he had a family in 25 mins after me so I got up and left my breakfast.On going he touched me to tell me my phone was falling out of my back pocket ,again not acceptable

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
7 Thank Anne F
JoyScott, Owner at Inverbann B&B, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
I still cannot believe this woman has made this report about us. When she was here she told me every day how relaxing a time she was having and how happy she felt in her life. Her main complaint was about my husband, who was only trying to help her, rather than about my business. It is a vindictive and vicious attack on his character and we are treating it as defamation and are currently in discussion with our solicitor. When she enquired she requested a single room, he only made the remark about paying extra for a double bed as a joke but apparently she does not share our sense of humour - but she had the use of the double, and on the night she stayed elsewhere we didn't even charge although we lost the use of the room and turned other guests away. When we waved her goodbye she was so insistent on how good a time she had had and now rested she felt and she was so happy with her life. Joy Scott
Hemet, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

The Inverbann B & B in Larne was a relaxing and comfortable experience being our first time in Ireland, and after a thrilling and disorienting drive in a left-hand stick shift car. The couple that manages the B & B are every helpful in orienting us to the local areas in Northern Ireland and in making us feel welcome. The host drove us to a typical Irish restaurant and helped us find a place that accepted Euros in an area that only uses British pounds. We were on a tight time schedule, but were able to see an ancient castle on the North sea coast. The rooms are comfortable with private baths, and filled with cottage type antiques.The Irish breakfast had a fine assortment of home-cooked Irish breakfast with three types of bread, eggs, and sausage. I would definitely return to this green, emerald land and idyllic B & B. Next time, I will plan for more hiking and waterfall viewing.

Room Tip: It's a quiet and peaceful small town setting.