“Good food ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

After a long day of cycling we want to eat a good pasta. The salad and the pasta were really tasteful. Also a nice Spanish white wine. The people speak English what is helpfull.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed April 10, 2018

Busy restaurant and plenty of choices. It is almost too many to choose from and ordered something not as nice. It said potato on the menu but it was chips with some local sauce which was not so nice. Ordered too much but bill was not as big! Generally good service with a few English speaking staff.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

Woweee! What a wonderful dining experience! Incredibly lovely, warm, accommodating staff - graciously made me a vegan dish off-menu which was *delicious*. And yes, I ate everything AND learned how to say “wait, I want to lick my plate” en español

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I have been there a few times and it has been mostly ok. The last time I ordered a salad with goat cheese. There was no goat cheese. We asked the waitress for an explanation, we saw that she was confused but she couldn't give us an explanation. There are way too many things on the menu there. And they keep adding things but there are unable to do correctly their job. They suppose that tourists have no clue about cooking. So if you go there, lower your expectations or you may be disappointed. They could have told us that there was no more goat cheese today but I instead they took us for fools by putting any grated cheese on top.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 19, 2017

A very nice and clean restaurant with a hugely varied menu which is very satisfying for all diners. The staff are incredibly friendly and are so hard working. The staff also went out of their way to help myself and my friend print our boarding passes after we had lost our phones on the holiday - something which they absolutely did not have to do but went out of their way to help us. Overall, a fantastic establishment ! Best wishes from Ireland , we shall be returning !

Date of visit: July 2017