Tripadvisor
Kremasti
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews clean rooms close to the airport rhodes town friendly hotel pool area windsurfing sunbeds noise holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2017

Lovely Hotel, good for the price. It has a beach, lovely view. The airport is quite close as well, so there are planes flying above your head in every 5 minutes, but after a couple of hours you can get used to it, and it doesn't really bother. (Not even at night!)
The beach is ok, but not the best. The water is quite dirty in that area unfortunetly. :( The beach is not sandy-pebble as it is mentioned and told by the hotel, it is pebble, you definetly need water shoes!!
The parasols and sunbeds are free for the hotel's guests.

Staff is friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was a bit boring after 2 days, it was always the same, but it was ok.

There are many restaurants nearby, the bus stop is quite close (max 10 minutes walk from the hotel), the bus takes you to Rhodes city (in cca 15-20 minutes, it costs 2 euros)

1  Thank Piskotakocka
Reviewed October 31, 2016

I chose this for my first night in Rhodes because it is in Kremasti and very close to the airport. The room was pretty old and basic but you get what you pay for. The staff was very nice, the premises were clean, breakfast was decent, dinner was just OK. It is beachfront and about a 10-minute walk to the main road where one can catch a bus and travel around the island.
All in all, I recommend this hotel for those on a budget.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank dcguido
Reviewed September 28, 2016

We were in this hotel one week ago and everything was perfect. Rooms, breakfest, beach just everything. I must say thank you to hotel staff. It was one of the best holiday in my life, and I expect to come back in future.

Reviewed September 14, 2016

If you want some peace and quiet in lovely surroundings then you will find it here. I stayed in August 2016 on my own and thoroughly enjoyed it. Clean rooms, excellent location just 2 mins walk from the beach and 5 mins stroll to the main bus route. I walked into Rhodes town one morning, took approx 3 hours.
Room comments - no tea or coffee making facilities. There is a fridge, but I don't quite see the point in this really as the electric only works when the key fob is in its holder, so if you put drinks in during the day when you're out then they wont keep very cold. I unplugged it at night as it was quite noisy.
Food - buffet style - if you're English and expecting to find eggs and bacon every day then you wont get that, lots of cereal, yogurt, porridge fruit, toast etc. More European, but made a nice change. Evening meals - these I struggled with as I had to guess what it was before I ate, looked very nice I might add, but might be an idea as to label what it is ??? And not a chip in sight :-) They love their melon - lots of this every night, alongside cake.
Kremasti is a good area to stay in - it isn't too commercial and you can walk into Ialyssos and Ixia from here, it's a straight walk along the main road. Or there are plenty buses going to Rhodes town at a cost of €2.40 one way. From Rhodes town you can get many links to other areas.
Around the corner from the hotel you will find a little travel agent - they are really good and I can highly recommend the Sailing trip, maximum of 10 people on a yacht that takes you round the island. Water and fruit are provided on board.
I wanted a holiday that I could totally chill out on and get away from the hustle and bustle of a busy work-life and this hotel provided just that. To have the beach on your doorstep is wonderful and lovely to watch the sunset of an evening.
And yes, you are close to the airport so the planes are right over your head, but to be honest, I kind of forgot about them after a day. Certainly wouldnt let this put me off from going back - it is a lovely hotel and wonderful, helpful staff.

Room tip: I was on the 3rd floor and had an excellent view
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank pigofhappiness
Reviewed August 20, 2016

Pylea Beach Hotel is a very fine hotel. Good conditions and service exept crazy noise made by planes passing every 10 minutes through Rodos airport. Wifi free on loby, but 2 euros per day in room.
If you are deaf or you don't care about noise is a very good vacation choice.

• Trip type: Traveled with family