We stayed in an igloo one night then a 2 bed cabin the next.
The igloos are fantastic, they have 2 twin beds, plenty of places to put suitcases etc and a loo. I even had a shower and there is some strange shower type hose under the sink. A ins great, place is beautiful, stunning beyond belief. As three vegetarians we survived, they cook different things for us so didn't go hungry. Both igloo and cabin spotless.
Go, it's much fun
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kakslauttanen Hotel And Igloo Village
- Kakslauttanen Hotel Igloo Village
- Kakslauttanen Hotel Saariselka
- Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort Finland/Saariselka