So you wouldn't expect five star luxury in the Arctic Circle and definitely not in a glass igloo but these were a pleasant surprise. Plenty of room for two including luggage, well designed, clean and normal room temperature even in February. I was just there last week and the feeling you have waking up in the middle of the night seeing the trees blow above you while all snuggled under your down comforter is pure heaven!! And the beds even adjust electronically so you can sit up in bed as you look for the Northern Lights! Unfortunately we didn't see them because the clouds rolled in both nights but I still loved it.....so much I would have loved to bring an igloo home with me!! Enjoy your visit!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kakslauttanen Hotel And Igloo Village
- Kakslauttanen Hotel Igloo Village
- Kakslauttanen Hotel Saariselka
- Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort Finland/Saariselka