I spent an overnight stay here with my family for Mother's Day. We booked a 3-room villa for us, bunch, and it was pretty worth it on what we paid for. A villa is around $260 a night, and it accommodated us, 7 adults and 3 children, (plus 3 caretakers). The whole villa was air-conditioned, equipped with a living room area, kitchen, dining area and a powder room at the bottom of the stairway. On the second floor was the master bedroom with a bathroom of its own inside, 2 standard rooms and a public bathroom outside. There is also a parking area that can fit 2 mid-sized cars.
What I liked about the villa, was the fact that we stayed in a place like home that was equipped with services of a hotel.
The villa is equipped with a kitchen stove, oven, refrigerator, electric air pot, coffee maker, and water dispenser. The amenities, though, were quite old and unmaintained (i.e., appliances and bathroom racks were rusty, window panes were dysfunctional, etc.), so we had to bring our own appliances and some utensils to use. You can, however, request for utensils for usage. If you want to use their stove/grill, they charge for the gas tank and grill.
The bedrooms and bathrooms were pretty decent. The master bedroom an extended veranda overlooking the neighboring area, it's a pretty nice thing to get out of the house and enjoy the breeze over a cup of coffee.
Overall, the price is about right for us, lot, who stayed. It was fun and we definitely plan to stay again in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sublime, captivating, and historical. Crown Regency Suites & Residences is located in an island famous for benchmarking a heroic event in the past or the famed Battle of Mactan, "Ang Kadaugan" or The Victory. Its interiors are a reflection of the indigenous nature of the city and its rich cultural history. Featuring 112 spacious and elegant suites and 36 picturesque garden villas, this Mediterranean-inspired property was one of the first in the Crown Regency Hotels & Resorts collection. The hotel is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance that extends world-class comfort to every guest from arrival to departure. This 3-star hotel features the signature Lobby Lounge and other dining options, a sports center, a grand ballroom, a swimming pool, a playground, and a multi-purpose hall that can accommodate up to 1,800 guests. Guests will feel victorious in life while they stay at this grand hotel. Crown Regency Suites & Residences offers guests an extraordinary place that is created by combining exceptional architecture and structure, expressive décor and artistry, and magnificent features all in one great location. Airport pickup and drop off is available and free for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crown Regency Suites Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Regency Suites Mactan Hotel Mactan Island
- Regency Mactan Island
- Mactan Island Regency
- Crown Regency Suites Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island