“first hand experence”

Crown Regency Suites Mactan
Ranked #26 of 43 Hotels in Mactan Island
Reviewed January 10, 2013

in need of up-grade but offers good size rooms great service . i have stayed there many times and offers great value for money to similar hotels in mactan.ask for a room away from the street noise' its nice to relax and eat by the pool , there food is not over expencive

Room Tip: faceing the front of the hotel get a room on the left side
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank keith m
There are newer reviews for Crown Regency Suites Mactan

Reviewed January 6, 2013

This is bigger hotel building in the middle of nothing. I didn't notice anything to see at walking distance from hotel. The 2 restaurants had almost the same menus, and share the same kitchen. Breakfast for 300 pesos was modest.
The room was well equipped; 2 large beds, cable TV, free Internet via cable or Wifi. On higher floor rooms it's more peaceful. Airport is close but not disturbing. They offer transportation to airport for free.

Room Tip: Request for high floor
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 2, 2013

The rooms are good enough (spacious, not too clean, but all is there), the beds are comfortable, the staff is friendly, the food is good and the swimmingpool is nice. But all of our nights were very bad. As Karaoke is on all day and night until 6 and it is loud. The roosters, goats and pigs being killed all day (I am not kidding) and the adjoining room doors did not make us relax either.
Don't go here for a good night of sleep.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We only stayed one night as we were looking for a hotel near to Cebu airport. A taxi to Crown Regency was relatively cheap. The two-bedroomed room that we booked was pretty good and the pool looked quite nice. I'm not sure that the location is that great in terms of exploring the island. I was also frustrated to not get any response to two emails I sent requesting check-in information prior to arriving. I would go back (if it were a short stay), but would check out other hotels first if I'm honest.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The biggest problem is the adjoining room doors are not insulated and one can hear EVERY SINGLE WORD the neighbor says in even a normal talking voice.

Room service attendant was rather unpleasant - not well trained. Food was pretty good.

Front desk people are very nice and friendly. But they asked for a print out of my hotel confirmation from expedia. It's all my my laptop - I don't carry printouts. I was asked to email them a copy of the expedia confirmation. Only in the Philippines do they need a copy of the email from your online booking site. Everywhere else in the world has this figured out already.

Room Tip: If you like a good quite rest, avoid adjoining rooms and also the room on the end facing the street.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have never doubted that whenever I stay at Crown Regency, it will always be a pleasant experience. Food is good, room is great, free internet access, staff arecalways ready to please. What else would you be looking for? Airport transfer is also provided.

The only cloud was the airport transfer upon arrival. I had to walk to the depature section because their license already expired and the vehicle used to transport me had no. Aircon. Ugh!,,,

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I attended a convention just this month. We stayed for 3d&2n at one of their 3 bedroom suite. I first thought that we'll enjoy the whole experience of our stay, until last Friday(Sept.7). (1)We ended the convention and already prepared our things. At 10:30am, my companion had her quick lunch at the dining area before leaving. The "bellboy" came and surprised to still see us downstairs. We told him to give us few minutes besides our things were ready, then he called the front desk and informed that we're still around. That girl at the front desk talked to me through phone saying "mam, bawal na raba jud mag-STANDBY!". She's rude. I asked what should be the check-out time. It's still 10:30am and 12noon pa supposedly ang time where we'll be forced to leave. They should first check/verify properly the suite before clearing it. I don't like how she treated us! (2.) Also, during the convention, at meal time, we asked for a water instead of softdrink. We told the waiter....waited...waited...finally finished eating, and no water yet. It happend not just once. Hmmm just want the management to be alarmed with their service, the reason why I shared my stories. Hope it won't happen to others.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business