We flew from Manila on Friday and stayed until Sunday night for my issues bday.
The staff were all very friendly and helpful and learnt our names on the first evening!
The rooms were spacious and clean but there is some building taking place just outside tr bedroom windows which could do with a warning in case you get a surprise!
The breakfast buffet had a good variety of good and some was freshly cooked. The evening meals were delicious as were the cocktails- especially the frozen piña collada and green goddess with an added nip of rum!
The Sunday buffet lunch was cold unfortunately and did not live up to the same standards as the rest of their food but this didn't change our overall lovely experience.
A cracking weekend away all in all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in the charming island of Mactan in Cebu is the tropical hideaway of Costabella, a luxury beach resort awarded by the Philippine Department of Tourism with the highest resort classification.An iconic property embraced by white fine sand and shaded by palm trees, Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel is an architectural showcase steeped in history and tradition. Its tastefully-appointed rooms, all 156 of them, beautifully integrate Spanish colonial influences with natural, homegrown materials. Carved stonework, arched doors and charming courtyards are the hallmarks of this timeless place. All accommodations from the modest to luxurious with private balconies offer breathtaking view that is both peaceful and romantic.As the name suggests, Costabella provides travelers and guests with the perfect setting to admire Mactan’s enchanting coastline. This tropical retreat is truly a dream destination for honeymoons and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Costabella Tropical Beach
- Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel Cebu Island/Mactan Island