We stayed for one night in this hotel on our way to palawan. The hotel is a 4 star hotel for sure. We had a deal with booking for 70€ with breakfast included, two adults, one 7 years old child and a 11 months baby. After being around Philippines, eating and drinking in a hotel like this is very expensive, but the other option is to take a taxi to the main street or walk 1. 5km on a lonely road. A meal here can be around 2000php and outside we eat for 250, for the 2 adults and the kid.
There is a small private beach, nothing to fancy but is better than nothing.
The pools are not very big, but one has a slide for kids and adults, so they can have some fun. A lot of tourist from Korea and Japan and some Russians.
If you need to stablish an starting point before your trip around island is a good option and you can feel the security of the hotel. Also a good option before leaving Cebu by air.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in the charming island of Mactan in Cebu is the tropical hideaway of Costabella, a luxury beach resort awarded by the Philippine Department of Tourism with the highest resort classification.An iconic property embraced by white fine sand and shaded by palm trees, Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel is an architectural showcase steeped in history and tradition. Its tastefully-appointed rooms, all 156 of them, beautifully integrate Spanish colonial influences with natural, homegrown materials. Carved stonework, arched doors and charming courtyards are the hallmarks of this timeless place. All accommodations from the modest to luxurious with private balconies offer breathtaking view that is both peaceful and romantic.As the name suggests, Costabella provides travelers and guests with the perfect setting to admire Mactan’s enchanting coastline. This tropical retreat is truly a dream destination for honeymoons and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Costabella Tropical Beach
- Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel Cebu Island/Mactan Island