At the end of our Rotary project work we took a three day break at a non all inclusive all in clusive resort. All inclusive in the Phillipines is not totally "all inclusive". The basic packages are like a bed and breakfast. This resort was simple and had a small beach. I recommend getting a boat from one of the locals trying to get your attention from the peir. Do not pay more than 30 ps and be prepared for the guys to have their buddies meet you out at the reserved area. ARemember that when you bartered you boat trip includes everything for your day. We had a great day on the boat and simply reminded ouor captain of the deal and all was good. You can go down the way to Shangrala but expect to pay $800/night. This resort was around $150.00/night. Clean and simple a nice break from busy Cebu and Mactan island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in the charming island of Mactan in Cebu is the tropical hideaway of Costabella, a luxury beach resort awarded by the Philippine Department of Tourism with the highest resort classification.An iconic property embraced by white fine sand and shaded by palm trees, Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel is an architectural showcase steeped in history and tradition. Its tastefully-appointed rooms, all 156 of them, beautifully integrate Spanish colonial influences with natural, homegrown materials. Carved stonework, arched doors and charming courtyards are the hallmarks of this timeless place. All accommodations from the modest to luxurious with private balconies offer breathtaking view that is both peaceful and romantic.As the name suggests, Costabella provides travelers and guests with the perfect setting to admire Mactan’s enchanting coastline. This tropical retreat is truly a dream destination for honeymoons and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Costabella Tropical Beach
- Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel Cebu Island/Mactan Island