We stayed here in June and found the hotel to be clean, but the room was very cold. There was no blanket supplied and when we asked for one, it did not turn up. There are two pools and there were plenty of sun lounges. The restaurant was nice and we had a couple of reasonable meals there. There are no real facilities outside the hotel, and we were robbed in a local Jeepnee (people carrier) - fortunately we caught the robbber and we forced him to give us back our wallet.
Each hotel has their own beach area, which is small so don't expect to be able to have long beach walks. The road outside the hotel does not have formed footpaths so you have to take your chances dodging traffic or walking on dirt tracks (covered with litter etc).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cebu White Sands is a private family-owned resort hotel located on the east coast of Mactan Island. It is only 20 minutes by car from the Mactan - Cebu International Airport and 40 minutes away from the historic island of Cebu. The resort’s 86 guest rooms are situated on a 2-hectare property carefully developed to create that perfect blend of turn-of-the- century Philippine architecture and modern facilities for style and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cebu White Sands Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cebu White Sands At Maribago Beach Hotel Mactan Island
- Cebu White Sands Resort & Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island