“Good experience with Kontiki Divers” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kontiki Divers

Kontiki Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Diving in Cebu, PADI Courses, Recreational & Technical Diving
Cebu City, Philippines
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Good experience with Kontiki Divers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

Did two shore dives with Julian DM, he explained the route and current information. He assisted myself and my partner with assembling the equipment before the dive and in cleaning the equipment after the dive. Very helpful. He also keep a close eye on the new OW diver in the group. It allowed me to enjoy my dive a little more. Price was $25.00 USD for each shore dive per person and we had all of our own gear. I would use Kontiki Divers again. I would not do a shore dive on the house reef, nothing spectacular and plenty of rope/cable and garbage on the seabed.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank Jesi_James

Darwin, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fantastic PADI Course!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012

My Partner & I did the open water diver's course with Fred, a fantastic instructor at the Kontiki Dive Centre. He was helpful, spoke good english and was a very laid-back, professional diving teacher. The gear that we used was also in very good condition. The reef is also very beautiful. The restaurant here is reasonable too, and it's where you'll need to go if you don't pack your own lunch. The prices are reasonable for the courses & lunch, but if you are coming from CEBU city, make sure the taxis use their meter and don't let them rip you off!

Visited June 2012
4 Thank SaraJane88
Cebu
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great dive shop with good friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2012

Having dived with Kontiki Divers several times I wanted to share how they made my experience memorable. During each visit Greg the manager took the time to listen to the type of diving I wanted and tried to tailor the destination to fit. The prices are very competitive and the diving around Mactan is fantastic. Greg's friendly service coupled with an international airport just minutes away makes it very easy for me to recommend him. Kontiki is perfect for anyone looking to take a long weekend diving if you're flying in from around Asia.
Keep up the good work!

Visited April 2012
6 Thank Peter M
Jambi, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Dive Experience in Mactan!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

It was my first time going diving in Philippines, and as expected it was such a good dive experience. It was mostly, thanks to the staff of Kontiki Divers. They were very helpful in arranging our dive trips, no hassle at all. On board, our equipments would be properly set up by the staff before every dive and we did not even have to lift a single finger. My friend and I had such a great lunch onboard with the delicious grilled chicken, fresh spices and fresh fruits. In addition, one of the most surprising things was that they could even arrange the Cebu city tour for us!! How wonderful is that!!It was definitely worth the money! Lastly, I really love that the room, the sea and dive centre are just next to each other. I could leave my equipments at the dive centre storage room and didn't have to worry about a single thing about where to put the equipments and just enjoy the dive again the next morning. It was such a wonderful diving trip. I will definitely go back there again.

Visited November 2011
4 Thank ANL_86
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great fun learning how to dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2012

Greg is a great instructor who share a lot of his experience with us. Able to cause ownership in each dive to make it an even more rewarding experience.

Visited March 2012