We (me, husband, teen kid) spent five days there - initially planned for three, but my girl would not want to leave. Perfect service, friendly staff, reasonable restaurant prices, nice surf lessons, cozy accommodations. Beautiful private beaches. Pretty river running the property, some small cascades, trails cutting what seems the remaining of an original forest. Only two drawbacks: 1- rooms (although comfortable, clean and with a superb ocean view) are uphill, and require some effort up and down (nothing we could not accomplish; maybe they would give us more accessible accommodation if we asked for). 2- part of the enormous farm (the hotel is inside an old cacau farm) is under construction - seems like a condo will be built. I am not sure the tranquility of the pristine surroundings will resist. Go while you can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located in a outstanding ecological reserve with preserved Atlantic Rain Forest and two privates beaches. These beaches are in the TOP 10 List from the Nicest Beaches of Brazil! We have an excellent Culinary Service and spacious Luxury apartments. Come to see how Paradise feels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Itacare Eco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itacare Eco Hotel Itacare
- Itacare Eco Resort Brazil