“Restaurant Prices Insane”

Dining options: Reservations
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Restaurant Prices Insane”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This place used to be paradise, and for economical advantages the owners explore the tourist with hilarious prces at a very mediocre quality. The best thing is walking down and drink a coconut on the way.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank PhoenixSaoPaulo

Toronto, Canada
“Great food and setting”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

This was the best meal we had in Itacare. The setting is on the nicest beach in the area and the food is of the highest quality. It is also about twice the price of anything you'll get in town and you have to pay for parking. Get what you play for I guess. Oh, and it's cash only so bring some bills!

Visited November 2012
Sao Paulo, SP
“Will never EVER come back”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

This is one of the few places where I can say with no doubt "will never come back again". The service is one of the worst I have seen in my life. I was with 2 girlfriends and we wanted to stay in one of the tents they have on the beach. The waitress said we could not stay there because we were only three and would not consume enough (even if we said that we were consuming at least the minimum required to use the tent). She wanted us to leave so the space would be free to a bigger group, which would consume more and leave her a bigger tip. When I said that we were not leaving, she simply said that she could even be fired, but that she was not serving us. When I looked for the manager to complaint about the whole situation, I was told by other waiters that he was not there and that basically there was no one in charge. We eventually left and went to a nice hotel where we spent a great day, but my memory about the lack of professionalism and terrible service we got at this place will stick to my mind whenever I get back to Itacare - which, BTW, is a great travel destination.

• Visited March 2011