This is a property I will definitely go back to. Classic Thai hospitality, but that is not why I will go back. If you are looking for a quite, relaxing holiday with family, away from the hustle bustle and commercialisation of typical resorts, this is the place to be. You wake up to many exotic birds chirping, its pure music. It is a resort which promotes peace & calm. Everything is organic and nature driven. ...right upto the bottled water, which is not mineral water. Cycling inside the property, morning walks along the coastline, brilliant breakfasts & dinners. All calm. Perfect for kids too...with kids club, awesome rooms, wonderful infinity swimming pools, superb service. I was checking and this time I didnt hear a "no" on anything from the staff. Ofcourse if you want the hustle bustle, there is lots just a 30 min drive away...a water park "Black mountain", elephant safari, very cheap motorbike hires, water sports, deep sea fishing etc etc. Quality time spent with the wife and the kid, like never before. Top recommendation from some one who is well travelled across Asia Pacific.Many people told me its 30 mins away from Huahin city, but i still went since I had strong recommendations from friends. When I reached there, I knew why it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Evason Hua Hin is approximately 230 kilometres or 140 miles south of Bangkok. An excellent highway provides for a three-hour drive. King Rama VII built a palace there in 1926 and it remains the Thai Royal family Summer Palace to this day. Evason Hua Hin is located in the quiet area of Pranburi, south of Hua Hin Township. Set amongst 8 hectares or 20 acres of gardens, facing the Gulf of Siam, it offers 196 guest accommodations in a garden setting, including 40 private pool villas each measuring 110 square metres. Evason Studios feature an oversized terrace complete with a daybed. Guestrooms offer eco-friendly designs adhering to a renowned responsibility to the environment and the Evason philosophy of Redefining Experiences. Dining options include The Restaurant serving a daily International breakfast buffet, while Kieng Sah restaurant features authentic Thai cuisine. Coast is opened for dinner and serves Mediterranean cuisine with a strong Italian influence. The Bar is located adjacent to the main pool and offers an all day drinks and dining option serving a comprehensive range of wines and cocktails along with traditional international and Asian favourites. Six Senses Spa offers a truly relaxing and revitalizing experience with therapeutic and pampering treatments to balance the senses. Just Kids! Has its own swimming pool and keeps children entertained all day, and at night offers evening sleepovers with professional supervision.Free wifi is available in all guests rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Evason Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evason Hua Hin Hotel Pran Buri
- Evason Hua Hin Thailand/Pranburi