We visited Evason in the month of August for a 2 day stay and loved the place. We reached the place at abt 11 am -the check-in was slow but, all was forgotten once we reached our sea view room. Large spacious room with a sunken bath tub beside the bed and a beautiful, large verendah (with a day bed) overlooking the sea. The main pool is large & overlooks the beach...the staff is pleasant & serves ice lollies at the pool. The food in the italian & multi-cuisine restaurant was good. Breakfast is a sumptuous buffet with a good spread of juices, fruits, salads & dried nuts. We hired bikes from a place just outside the hotel & had a very nice time riding on the long stretch of road beside the beach. We upgraded to a pool villa the next day and it was just awesome.. large room with a private pool and an outdoor bath tub & shower. It was pure luxury. Room service takes time either due to shortage of staff or due to the distance between rooms & service areas. We visited the spa also and the experience was really great with jacuzzis set between flower ponds under the open sky.. the staff at the spa was extremely courteous and efficient. The entire atmosphere of the resort is very earthen, eco-friendly & relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Evason Hua Hin is approximately 230 kilometres or 140 miles south of Bangkok. An excellent highway provides for a three-hour drive. King Rama VII built a palace there in 1926 and it remains the Thai Royal family Summer Palace to this day. Evason Hua Hin is located in the quiet area of Pranburi, south of Hua Hin Township. Set amongst 8 hectares or 20 acres of gardens, facing the Gulf of Siam, it offers 196 guest accommodations in a garden setting, including 40 private pool villas each measuring 110 square metres. Evason Studios feature an oversized terrace complete with a daybed. Guestrooms offer eco-friendly designs adhering to a renowned responsibility to the environment and the Evason philosophy of Redefining Experiences. Dining options include The Restaurant serving a daily International breakfast buffet, while Kieng Sah restaurant features authentic Thai cuisine. Coast is opened for dinner and serves Mediterranean cuisine with a strong Italian influence. The Bar is located adjacent to the main pool and offers an all day drinks and dining option serving a comprehensive range of wines and cocktails along with traditional international and Asian favourites. Six Senses Spa offers a truly relaxing and revitalizing experience with therapeutic and pampering treatments to balance the senses. Just Kids! Has its own swimming pool and keeps children entertained all day, and at night offers evening sleepovers with professional supervision.Free wifi is available in all guests rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Evason Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evason Hua Hin Hotel Pran Buri
- Evason Hua Hin Thailand/Pranburi