I looked at as many locations as i could process, looking for a place that would supply luxury with adventure as my wife and I were setting out on a special break. My wife Maggie was celebrating her birthday and it was also our wedding anniversary, so a blessing would seal the package.
The Evason Hua Hin exceeded our expectations in so many ways. The figure of speech 'they couldn't do enough for us', is often over used but here we go again.... Having upgraded to a sea view room on the advise of our butler Fai we settled in to what would become the holiday of a lifetime ( yes I know another cliché... ), with the help of a bath in your room large enough to wash a baby elephant . On awakening the breakfast area brings together some of the freshest food you'll find worldwide, In a serene setting filled with the natural sounds and anything which may not lend itself to the ambience e.g.. speakers for very low volume calming music is given the Thai-touch by covering them in bamboo casing. This theme continues throughout the resort where they bring the outside to the inside. The restrooms are a brilliant example of this!
One of the staff (an Australian girl from the pool bar) loaned us her own trip advisor to plan trips.One of which was a trip to the caves at the national park which we got with the great help of one of the hotel drivers by their name of Min. He was on his first day at the hotel (we were his first fare). We are self-employed in the customer care industry and this driver could write a book on customer care! Having made several stops on the way to ensure we had water fruit etc. continued to practically pull us up a mountain (I'm 6ft3 and not of slight build lets say), massage my wife's leg which cramped up with the climb, took pictures any every occasion, helped us back down the mountain and the found a beautiful Buddhist temple to get a blessing for our wedding anniversary !? This is one example of what you will find Here... Not to mention that Fai (our Butler) Helped me organize on another day, lots of surprises for my wife's birthday including elephant trekking, shopping a gorgeous meal on the resort and a cake with a card signed by so many of the Evason staff.
On the night before we left as chance would have it, the hotel manager who works one night a month as a member of staff to give management a feel for how guests are enjoying their stay, joined us at our table for feedback (in a typical Thai non-intrusive manner).
This is a very special place from which we've taken home some incredible memories.
Thank you to all the staff of the Evason Hua Hin. We look forward to seeing you all again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Evason Hua Hin is approximately 230 kilometres or 140 miles south of Bangkok. An excellent highway provides for a three-hour drive. King Rama VII built a palace there in 1926 and it remains the Thai Royal family Summer Palace to this day. Evason Hua Hin is located in the quiet area of Pranburi, south of Hua Hin Township. Set amongst 8 hectares or 20 acres of gardens, facing the Gulf of Siam, it offers 196 guest accommodations in a garden setting, including 40 private pool villas each measuring 110 square metres. Evason Studios feature an oversized terrace complete with a daybed. Guestrooms offer eco-friendly designs adhering to a renowned responsibility to the environment and the Evason philosophy of Redefining Experiences. Dining options include The Restaurant serving a daily International breakfast buffet, while Kieng Sah restaurant features authentic Thai cuisine. Coast is opened for dinner and serves Mediterranean cuisine with a strong Italian influence. The Bar is located adjacent to the main pool and offers an all day drinks and dining option serving a comprehensive range of wines and cocktails along with traditional international and Asian favourites. Six Senses Spa offers a truly relaxing and revitalizing experience with therapeutic and pampering treatments to balance the senses. Just Kids! Has its own swimming pool and keeps children entertained all day, and at night offers evening sleepovers with professional supervision.Free wifi is available in all guests rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Evason Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evason Hua Hin Hotel Pran Buri
- Evason Hua Hin Thailand/Pranburi