This was our "second honeymoon, eight years after the first one. This time we choose a private villa with pool, and it was far above our expectations. Fantastic room, and the service and private butler was just perfect. It ws certainly for the two of us, private garden, pool, sunbeds and absolutely in privacy. Very clean everywere, and good restaurants and bar, although slighty overpriced, but on the other hand fair, because the concept is with respect to environment, pollution and biology. Our personal butler was perfect.
Tips: going south for at few hundred meters, there is a reliable tailor, to sew anything, you might wish, and a few restaurants, that are very low priced.
A perfect stay for a honeymoon, or a couple, or just enjoying an extreordinary good service. The spa and massage facilities are just fantastic (my wife says!).
You could say, that there is no really beach, but wonderful pool area, and lot of activities also for children (we did'nt try that).
Only drawback is the quite long travel from airport to hotel, but on the other had, see it as an excurtion..
PS: also very handicap friendly, you can get around steps, and the staff is very kind to assist you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Evason Hua Hin is approximately 230 kilometres or 140 miles south of Bangkok. An excellent highway provides for a three-hour drive. King Rama VII built a palace there in 1926 and it remains the Thai Royal family Summer Palace to this day. Evason Hua Hin is located in the quiet area of Pranburi, south of Hua Hin Township. Set amongst 8 hectares or 20 acres of gardens, facing the Gulf of Siam, it offers 196 guest accommodations in a garden setting, including 40 private pool villas each measuring 110 square metres. Evason Studios feature an oversized terrace complete with a daybed. Guestrooms offer eco-friendly designs adhering to a renowned responsibility to the environment and the Evason philosophy of Redefining Experiences. Dining options include The Restaurant serving a daily International breakfast buffet, while Kieng Sah restaurant features authentic Thai cuisine. Coast is opened for dinner and serves Mediterranean cuisine with a strong Italian influence. The Bar is located adjacent to the main pool and offers an all day drinks and dining option serving a comprehensive range of wines and cocktails along with traditional international and Asian favourites. Six Senses Spa offers a truly relaxing and revitalizing experience with therapeutic and pampering treatments to balance the senses. Just Kids! Has its own swimming pool and keeps children entertained all day, and at night offers evening sleepovers with professional supervision.Free wifi is available in all guests rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Evason Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evason Hua Hin Hotel Pran Buri
- Evason Hua Hin Thailand/Pranburi