FYI Evason is liquidating some properties and the company is looking to sell this particular resort due to high maintenance costs. This does not take away from their service. The staff is very very accommodating and helpful. Each section of the resort is assigned a "butler" or concierge to help with any and all requests. The breakfast is AMAZING and the dinner buffet is very well done as well. The resort pool is very well maintained and staffed with 'pool boys' that are eager to serve. The bar is located adjacent to the pool so a cold drink is never too far away. The bungalows are very nice and relaxing. This is a RESORT, and the whole purpose of a resort is to not leave and enjoy all that it has to offer. That being said, there is not much around the resort, a couple of outdoor bars and restaurants. The only downside to the resort and really, the only reason for the AVERAGE rating is due to the fact that the 'beach' is not that appealing. The water is nice, but there is not that much of a beach with how fast the tide changes. The beach that is connected to the resort does not have enough sand for families to enjoy the beach on. However, the pool is about 30 meters from the beach. Ah...the resort shows outdoor movies after dinner, how cool is that?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Evason Hua Hin is approximately 230 kilometres or 140 miles south of Bangkok. An excellent highway provides for a three-hour drive. King Rama VII built a palace there in 1926 and it remains the Thai Royal family Summer Palace to this day. Evason Hua Hin is located in the quiet area of Pranburi, south of Hua Hin Township. Set amongst 8 hectares or 20 acres of gardens, facing the Gulf of Siam, it offers 196 guest accommodations in a garden setting, including 40 private pool villas each measuring 110 square metres. Evason Studios feature an oversized terrace complete with a daybed. Guestrooms offer eco-friendly designs adhering to a renowned responsibility to the environment and the Evason philosophy of Redefining Experiences. Dining options include The Restaurant serving a daily International breakfast buffet, while Kieng Sah restaurant features authentic Thai cuisine. Coast is opened for dinner and serves Mediterranean cuisine with a strong Italian influence. The Bar is located adjacent to the main pool and offers an all day drinks and dining option serving a comprehensive range of wines and cocktails along with traditional international and Asian favourites. Six Senses Spa offers a truly relaxing and revitalizing experience with therapeutic and pampering treatments to balance the senses. Just Kids! Has its own swimming pool and keeps children entertained all day, and at night offers evening sleepovers with professional supervision.Free wifi is available in all guests rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Evason Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evason Hua Hin Hotel Pran Buri
- Evason Hua Hin Thailand/Pranburi