Very nice rooms, little details and resort. The breakfast was actually one of the best selections in Thailand and also very well presented. The staff are freindly and have a lovely comfortable uniform (the maintanance staff all look like Bob The Builder :)). Main criticism are the TV's in the room are a good 10 years old, our TV's volume didnt work at all, by the time we got back to the room it was too late to do anything about it. The bath / shower is of a standard home pro type and health and safety nightmare...especially if you have a 7 month pregnant wife! The resort is also very dark at night time, it rained when we were there so it was also very slippery (I went flying on my &^%$ and trashed a pair of white linen pants). However, we would definetely go back again (after the baby), there are lots of facilities there including tennis courts. The food was very good and service excellent, as I said, just some silly design flaws.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Evason Hua Hin is approximately 230 kilometres or 140 miles south of Bangkok. An excellent highway provides for a three-hour drive. King Rama VII built a palace there in 1926 and it remains the Thai Royal family Summer Palace to this day. Evason Hua Hin is located in the quiet area of Pranburi, south of Hua Hin Township. Set amongst 8 hectares or 20 acres of gardens, facing the Gulf of Siam, it offers 196 guest accommodations in a garden setting, including 40 private pool villas each measuring 110 square metres. Evason Studios feature an oversized terrace complete with a daybed. Guestrooms offer eco-friendly designs adhering to a renowned responsibility to the environment and the Evason philosophy of Redefining Experiences. Dining options include The Restaurant serving a daily International breakfast buffet, while Kieng Sah restaurant features authentic Thai cuisine. Coast is opened for dinner and serves Mediterranean cuisine with a strong Italian influence. The Bar is located adjacent to the main pool and offers an all day drinks and dining option serving a comprehensive range of wines and cocktails along with traditional international and Asian favourites. Six Senses Spa offers a truly relaxing and revitalizing experience with therapeutic and pampering treatments to balance the senses. Just Kids! Has its own swimming pool and keeps children entertained all day, and at night offers evening sleepovers with professional supervision.Free wifi is available in all guests rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Evason Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evason Hua Hin Hotel Pran Buri
- Evason Hua Hin Thailand/Pranburi