“Good experience”

Ranked #4 of 7 Tours in Pranburi
Oslo, Norway
“Good experience”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I did a 3 day beginner course at KBA Pranburi and I loved it.

My instructor was very good and made me feel secure an did this in a professional way. The hole setup was great, nice place and good people, the laid back atmosphere was great.

I can highly recommend this place.

Nina

Visited November 2012

Barcelona, Spain
4 attraction reviews
“Really good time!!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I went to learn kitesurfing at kiteboarding asia pranburi and ended up not only kiting by myself after a few days but also I picked up a set of equipment at 800 USD cheaper than back home! My two teenage kids joined in on the fun and also made it up on the board. Jay the owner was super helpful and the instructors really nice. I could tell they are very safety oriented. Super happy and I can recommend this place 100%. Didn't see any jellies, seasonal perhaps??

Visited October 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“Kiteboarding Asia Hua Hin”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We decided to do a 1 1/2 hour lesson on Hua hin beach with kiteboarding Asia and we had a great time. The instruction was great, the conditions in may ideal for beginners and the water warm which always helps. Couple of things to note - take a rash vest and wetsuit leggings because the sea had lots of small jellyfish in it whilst we were there.

Visited May 2012