“hidden gem”
other traveler has booked this property
PAY 1 PRICE GET 2 HOUSES AND SLEEPS 15 PERSONS Uninteruppted Sea View
Uninteruppted Sea View
Beautiful Sandy Beach 5 meters Away
Pool with Uninterrupted seaviews
Views from the kitchen
Where would you like to swim today?
4 Massage Jets
Ensuite of Bedroom no 2 has Two Vanities and Marble Glass Shelfs and a Granite Bench Top
Master Bedroom has 1 king bed with connecting door to Bedroom 2
Lovley Outdoor setting with Sea View
Ensuite of Master Bedroom has Two Vanities and Two Windows
Large Bedroom 2 has  2 queen beds with access to large balcony with sea views
Pre order your Contenintal Breakfast for  FREE DELIVERY
RATE EXCELLENT from Tripadvisor!
From Balcony to this beautiful Sun Rise..
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kalliman
Adelaide, Australia
“hidden gem”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

usually we travel with just our immediate family, this year there was an extra adult, makes finding a suitable place difficult, or does it?
we looked at a number of places on trip advisor, everyone agreed that this property looked good and would fit with all.
I read previous reviews and during the booking process I brought up some of the points raised, the owner (Sue) assured me all was well.
we arrived mid Saturday afternoon, the owners were flying back to perth so a very quick introduction. all went well until bed time, the lights were flickering, the a/c would not work, the fridge stopped.
I caught the owners as they were boarding their flight, Sue assured me she would try to get the electrician to look but it was to be sunday and a long weekend as well.
with some long distance communication the electrician arrived late afternoon and found that the incoming supply from the street had melted...fixed!
the a/c worked, the lights worked.
that will give you an idea of the level of intent by the owners, excellent.
Sue arranged transportation for us and had it delivered, she arranged for my 9 y.o. daughter to spend an hour teaching English at the local primary school, fantastic!
there was an issue with the maid service, the maid was fired and another organised.
overall, although a ways out from Hua Hin town, the location at the end of a beach road in what must be one of Thailands most up and coming beach resort areas was a great find.
no hesitation in giving it a glowing review.
steve.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: having your own pool to sit in and watch the ocean is cool.
Liked least: fees and charges eg; power/cleaning...
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
Ahlen Germany

GeneD1959
Boulder City, Nevada
“Perfect Beach Getaway!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

My wife and I stayed at the beach house for 3 weeks in July. Sue, the property owner was very helpful in getting us transportation to the beach house from the Hua Hin railway station. The location of the house was perfect, literally on the beach with a great view of the sea from the living area. The stretch of beach was basically your.s There were occasionally a few people on the beach on weekends.

Definitely get a scooter or car to get around since the house is at the end of a road along the beach. We were away from the hustle and bustle of tourists yet still convenient to local groceries and restaurants with the help of a scooter. The maid service was great, the grounds are very well kept and the owner was very helpful with any questions we had. Internet and satellite TV was great and reliable.

Sue coordinated a day for us to go to the local school to teach English. It was a delightful and very humbling experience for us. We wish we would have made reservations for a longer stay had we known how wonderful our time would be at the beach house.

Liked best: Location

Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
bewise56
Essex UK
“Lovely....could have been better if all that was promised was delivered...”
Reviewed February 26, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

Myself, Wife and Bro/Sister in law stayed at the house for 8 days in late February. Given the location of the house we decided to rent a vehicle at the airport with a satnav and this ultimately proved a godsend. After trying to put in the address of the house to no avail, we finally put in the “Away” Resort which the satnav accepted, this being approximately 2 km from the beach house. After a few wrong turnings near Bangkok we found ourselves en route to the beach house. I must say the standard of roads and driving in Thailand is excellent and they also drive on the left. We stopped on the way down at Cha Am for supper and again at a 7-11 for basics as we were too late for the main Tesco store.
Do not be put off by the sandy track to the beach house as it is all perfectly safe. The location of the house itself is wonderful, overlooking the ocean which is approximately 50 meters away. We had texted ahead to Sue the owner, to let her know our arrival time and a quick bib on the horn brought her to the main gate.
The house is lovely, containing most of the basics, though is not what I would call luxurious. There were no “essentials” whatsoever ie. salt, pepper, cooking oil, foil, clingfilm, ketchup etc., so don’t forget these on your trip to the store. I was also disappointed not to find a blender having already bought sufficient alcohol to disable a well equipped army with cocktails. If you must have English mustard and brown sauce on your food, these were not available, likewise branston and picallilli. Also be aware that sugar ants are everywhere and anything you leave open like biscuits or cereal will be quickly inundated so keep in sealed lid containers. Mosquitoes were about at dawn and dusk though not hundreds of. A quick squirt of repellent is sufficient to keep them at bay.
The house design is a bit strange. There is no A/C in the main living area which can make it a bit uncomfortable. To access one of the bedrooms which contained two double beds, you have to go through the first bedroom. You can however go through the side doors then round to the front door quite easily so this is not a major problem. I would personally be a bit concerned with very young children around the pool area as there are sharp edges and also unguarded drops on one pool side and near the washing machine. This is probably the old fart side of me coming out that sees danger in everything
The first thing we was told when being met by the owner Sue was that Toyd the maid had won the lottery and therefore we did not have a cooking service, daily cleaning or laundry service. Further the jetski and waterskis listed as amenities on the house advertisement were in fact only available to hire at a cost of £45 per hour, in which case I guess golf and elephant trekking could also be amenities as well. The internet also did not work for almost half our stay. We also requested hiring the settee on wheels scooter for one day but this was also not working and also the Jacuzzi jets stopped working after 3 days.
Saying this, would I stay here again? I would have to say yes but transportation is a must. The weather was fantastic (31oC), with a sea breeze every day. (This starts about 11-12 every day and lasts till evening.) We visited many resorts along the coast and found some truly gorgeous areas. A trip to a National Park brought a close encounter with a wild elephant which came some 6” from our vehicle which I was unfortunate to miss as I had gone fishing myself. This was apparently a very rare occurrence as on telling Sue, she had been there herself many times and never seen one. I would also say the hiring of a vehicle was actually cost efficient as many tours give you the whole “package” and in consequence cost about £40 per head whereas our trip to Monkey Island was £13 as opposed to the £160 we would have had to pay.
The sea itself is very safe for bathing though not very clear and is shallow for a long way out and also with hardly any stones, the only occasional discomfort coming from seashells and in consequence I swam most days. I saw a few jellyfish but these were few and far between and as I swam into a few I don’t believe these were of the stinging variety.
We had a round of golf at the Eagle Milford Golf Course which included 2 buggies, 2 club hire plus caddies and round cost (2 playing) and this was about £120. It should be said the course is definitely not the best in the area, the bunkers being extremely poor, however the cost was nearly half of what other courses were charging and with the standard of my golf, was definitely good enough for me.
We ate at too many restaurants to mention and the quality on the whole was very good. The question is would I come back? I would say a yes though I would expect Sue to have addressed some of the issues I raised.
Also be prepared for a leaving bill for water and electricity when you depart though an adjustment was made on the water bill as a reported leak in the bathroom had been unfixed for the duration of our stay.

Liked best: Location, location, location
Liked least: Bad internet connection, no cook or maid.
Traveling group: Extended Family
rabbitlov...
France
“Relaxing place, ideal frontbeach location”
Reviewed August 10, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Nice and comfortable house, large bedrooms and beautiful bathrooms.
Both owner (Sue) and housekeeper were helpful, we had booked two motorbikes that were at our disposal at the house, which was likeable.
The house is quite laid back so you need personal transportation.
Sue proposed us to give an English lesson to primary school children,
we loved sharing time with Banmai pupils, teaching them english, playing soccer and volley ball with them, thank you Sue for permtting us to live those moments!
Hope to see you next year, Stephanie, Didier and the kids

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: beach front location in secluded place, swimming pool
Traveling group: En famille avec jeune(s) enfant(s)
Families with young children
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing