Wanted a very flashy hotel for my 2 day escape from Bangkok. I knew it was 35km from Hua Hin but this is what i wanted.
Booked a pool room and got ground floor which meant i had the hotels 2nd pool all to myself. The room is great, free mini bar, jacuzzi, outdoor rain shower and getting an ipod and bose music system is very nice.
Tried the Hammam which is amazing, lunch and dinner was very good Morocan food and nice to hang out on rooftop bar with drinks and cigar. My only regret being i was not here with my wife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Maroc Resort in Pranburi redefines luxury on the Gulf of Thailand. Inspired by the distinctive architecture of Morroco, Villa Maroc promises an unforgettable stay on one of Thailand's most sought after coastlines. Our Pranburi resort combines Thai beach side living and warm hospitality with luxurious furnishings from North Africa. Villa Maroc luxury resort hotel Pranburi is a unique addition to Southeast Asia's accommodation scene. Villa Maroc Pranburi accommodation is designed to the highest standard. Villa Maroc Pranburi accommodation offers direct access to the enticing beaches of the Gulf of Thailand. Each unique room has its own, beautiful sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Maroc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Maroc Hotel Pran Buri
- Villa Maroc Thailand/Pranburi