Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
FindHotel
$121
View deal
Booking.com$154
CheapTickets$280
eDreams$154
All reviews hammam casablanca khun bathtub spa villa storey massage resort bangkok
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2011

We stayed at the beautiful Villa Maroc for only 2 days earlier this month. I really wish we could have stayed longer.

We stayed in the room Grunful Pool Court Room. Beautiful room, blue and white morrocan style, bathroom had gorgeous french doors that opened out to the bedroom. We had a bathtub as well as an outdoor shower. From the pictures in the website we thought that each room would have it's own private roof top pool, but that's not the case. Each pool court style room shares the roof top space with another room.

The hotel grounds are absolutely breathtaking! It's just such a gorgeous place. I would definitely go back as a side trip when I visit Bangkok again, but hopefully would be able to stay longer than 2 days next time.

Food overall was a little disappointing. It certainly wasn't bad, but for such an amazing hotel was expecting better! Highly recommend the Thom Yum Martini - absolutely delicious.

Pran Buri is very quiet, so if you want a secluded holiday this is the trip for you! You won't find beach chairs and umbrellas scattered along this beach, but long stretch of sand. It was paradise!

Should also mention beach wasn't as nice as other Thailand beaches I have been to in the past, but it was lovely being in a nice secluded spot that isn't over run by mass tourism.

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank candles83
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Do, try the Hammam massage. It's such a relax activity when you arrived there. All stress will be gone. For your dinner, drive the car to the seafood restaurant. Ask for more info from the reception. They can recommend you a nice one.
For the room type, pool villa is cool!!! Serene and private.

Don't , do not ever forget the camera and the memory card. We actually forget the sd card, luckily, I have the spare one of my cell phone.

Date of stay: May 2011
4  Thank Travelandpleasure
Reviewed May 27, 2011

I went to the hotel to celebrate my girlfriends birthday and it was one of the best hotel experiences I had so far in my life. The hotel is very small and thus very cozy. Directly located at a wonderful and quiet beach it is the perfect place to relax. We booked for a normal room and were upgraded to a Pool Villa, which was very welcoming.

All employees including the GM were very friendly and we can only say positive things about our experience. I would go back anytime for another few days relaxing.

Highly recommend this place

Date of stay: May 2011
2  Thank mendesosiris
Reviewed May 8, 2011

I stayed at this hotel in our anniversary with my boyfriend. Everything is wonderful and the room is more than I expected. The hospitality of the staffs is so helpful and energetic. I recommend this hotel to all of my family and friends. I booked a table for a dinner celebrating with my boyfriends. The staffs arranged a table with a candle lights near the swimming pools. The food are delicious and the service is only one word "PERFECT".

For breakfast, it is a buffet that morning but I heard that if the number of the guest is too little, the breakfast will be changed to be a set. The buffet breakfast is really nice, there are western food like ham egg bread fruit etc and also 4-5 choices of Thai food but the thing I like most is some kinds of cheeses and grapes and also creme brulee in breakfast .... that's wow for me

At night I and my boyfriend used the bath tub on the rooftop of our room. It is so romantic but there are lots of mosquitoes. We asked the staff to find the mosquitoes repellent for us and they found it for us energetically. I've been impressed.

The day I need to leave Villa Maroc, I felt so sad and didn't want to leave. After I checked out I wrote down the comment and also notice the hotel about the internet wireless problem in my room. A week later I received an e-mail from the manager to apologize and promise to work on the improvement.

I'm looking forward to staying in Villa Maroc again indeed. After experiencing here, I stayed in several other hotels but no any place makes me feel good and happy like Villa Maroc !!!

Date of stay: September 2010
3  Thank sweetpauline
Reviewed February 18, 2011

Villa Maroc is one of these nice and beautiful little resort which are hard to find in these days. From the moment you arrive you are in heaven. The resort is really beautiful located right on the beach. The villas are amazing and very spacious. Outdoor shower, Jacuzzi, separate dressing and living area's and your own swimming pool.
Make sure you book a private villa, it feels like your own house on the beach!

Also the Moroccan Spa is exceptional and the treatments are perfect. Make sure you book a Moroccan bath, it lets you feel like newborn.

Staff is incredible and very helpful. They don't want you to do anything yourself.
The GM Stefan is checking on you if you need anything every day when he sees you and he makes sure that your vacation is getting perfect.

Food is exceptional, at breakfast as well as for lunch, dinner or in-room dinning, not to mention the free minibar in your room! We live in Thailand but we got here the best Seafood Pad Thai we ever had.

The Beach is very nice, a perfect place for a relaxing day at the beach.

The Hotel is not a cheap place but truly worth the money.

All in all it was a perfect place to stay for our one week Christmas / New year holiday.
We sure will be back soon…

Date of stay: December 2010