FindHotel
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews hammam casablanca khun bathtub spa villa storey massage resort bangkok
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Do, try the Hammam massage. It's such a relax activity when you arrived there. All stress will be gone. For your dinner, drive the car to the seafood restaurant. Ask for more info from the reception. They can recommend you a nice one.
For the room type, pool villa is cool!!! Serene and private.

Don't , do not ever forget the camera and the memory card. We actually forget the sd card, luckily, I have the spare one of my cell phone.

Date of stay: May 2011
4  Thank Travelandpleasure
Reviewed May 27, 2011

I went to the hotel to celebrate my girlfriends birthday and it was one of the best hotel experiences I had so far in my life. The hotel is very small and thus very cozy. Directly located at a wonderful and quiet beach it is the perfect place to relax. We booked for a normal room and were upgraded to a Pool Villa, which was very welcoming.

All employees including the GM were very friendly and we can only say positive things about our experience. I would go back anytime for another few days relaxing.

Highly recommend this place

Date of stay: May 2011
2  Thank mendesosiris
Reviewed May 8, 2011

I stayed at this hotel in our anniversary with my boyfriend. Everything is wonderful and the room is more than I expected. The hospitality of the staffs is so helpful and energetic. I recommend this hotel to all of my family and friends. I booked a table for a dinner celebrating with my boyfriends. The staffs arranged a table with a candle lights near the swimming pools. The food are delicious and the service is only one word "PERFECT".

For breakfast, it is a buffet that morning but I heard that if the number of the guest is too little, the breakfast will be changed to be a set. The buffet breakfast is really nice, there are western food like ham egg bread fruit etc and also 4-5 choices of Thai food but the thing I like most is some kinds of cheeses and grapes and also creme brulee in breakfast .... that's wow for me

At night I and my boyfriend used the bath tub on the rooftop of our room. It is so romantic but there are lots of mosquitoes. We asked the staff to find the mosquitoes repellent for us and they found it for us energetically. I've been impressed.

The day I need to leave Villa Maroc, I felt so sad and didn't want to leave. After I checked out I wrote down the comment and also notice the hotel about the internet wireless problem in my room. A week later I received an e-mail from the manager to apologize and promise to work on the improvement.

I'm looking forward to staying in Villa Maroc again indeed. After experiencing here, I stayed in several other hotels but no any place makes me feel good and happy like Villa Maroc !!!

Date of stay: September 2010
3  Thank sweetpauline
Reviewed February 18, 2011

Villa Maroc is one of these nice and beautiful little resort which are hard to find in these days. From the moment you arrive you are in heaven. The resort is really beautiful located right on the beach. The villas are amazing and very spacious. Outdoor shower, Jacuzzi, separate dressing and living area's and your own swimming pool.
Make sure you book a private villa, it feels like your own house on the beach!

Also the Moroccan Spa is exceptional and the treatments are perfect. Make sure you book a Moroccan bath, it lets you feel like newborn.

Staff is incredible and very helpful. They don't want you to do anything yourself.
The GM Stefan is checking on you if you need anything every day when he sees you and he makes sure that your vacation is getting perfect.

Food is exceptional, at breakfast as well as for lunch, dinner or in-room dinning, not to mention the free minibar in your room! We live in Thailand but we got here the best Seafood Pad Thai we ever had.

The Beach is very nice, a perfect place for a relaxing day at the beach.

The Hotel is not a cheap place but truly worth the money.

All in all it was a perfect place to stay for our one week Christmas / New year holiday.
We sure will be back soon…

Date of stay: December 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2010

we decided to go out of the bustling city of Bangkok we have discover an heaven on eath from the time the agent took our reservation we knnew we shall not be dissapointed when we arrive we were upgraded to a villa with view on the beach , all the room amenities are so cute the bathrobe made for this resort with a red color and like a djellabah the babouche shoe as slipper a subrebe coffee machine with a choice of 3 coffee and lavazza please free mini bar soft drink but free and my wifi was perfect they give you an Ipod upon arrival and the miusic is fantastic my GF could also surf the net with the ipod " peace for me " the service very attentive and at nite they spray your pillow with a pillow mist what a great idea the bed experience is fantastic just dont want to leave your bed in the morning so plush . advise we have try the Maroccan restauarant ouah ouah my GF first encounter with the mezzeh platter delicious and generous portion she took after a tagines recommended by the waiter so nice presentation and finger liking good (it was chicken ) I took a couscous royale normally for 2 but the chef was kind enough to cook for me only the day after we went on the quattro wheel around the country side after a fantastic breakfast liek you wish to have fresh juices hot backery and home made yoghurt jam home made too the eggs benedictine are good and seldom you have them available in hotel , my GF had a hammam and she told me the massage was good an the deoration was fantastic . so the price of the room is not cheap but if she is nice with you take her there ( your GF ) the only problem is that after that she will want to marr y you eheh have a good trip to pranbury

Date of stay: January 2010