Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
View deal
Priceline$29
Expedia.com$29
Hurb$38
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

For people who like convenience Find a hotel next to Suvarnabhumi Airport To wait for boarding Or bored in a car in the city I propose to be an alternative for everyone. That is the Miracel Sunarnabhimi Airport hotel is another option Here, the service staff is good. Convenient parking.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
15  Thank ThaiTcar_Transport
Reviewed May 1, 2019

I checked in at about noon and checked out at 9PM -- so just had time for a nap, catch up on email, and a shower. This hotel was just fine: typical Asian-hard bed, heavy curtains to block out the light (and enable good sleep during the day), nice little coffee/tea set up, strong tho not overpowering air conditioning, good internet access, comfortable room with a couple TV channels in English, and strong shower with good amenities. The free shuttle to/from the airport was convenient. Room rate was very reasonable. All in all: just what I needed!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Kmcoyle
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

We stayed a night on arrival in Thailand and a second night a few days later prior to departing. The Miracles service for airport transfers was great, the pool temperature cooling and the flavours of the food very nice, that is where it stops though.
We booked 3 rooms on the 1st visit and room 602 stunk of sewer or durian fruit, not sure which one but it was offensive. On our 2nd visit we asked not to be in the same room due to the smell and offered the newer section of the hotel. The rooms were much nicer however unfortunately room 309 which was one of them had the same stench. We found the service in the cafe below to be very unwelcoming and concierge service not in the interest of tourism.
I would not return to this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Craig W
Reviewed April 22, 2019

Had to get an airport hotel. The Miracle came up cheap and the pictures looked decent. They also had an airport shuttle but only once an hour. Since I needed a place to crash overnight for 6-8 hours I booked it. I knew there was a chance I was going to miss the shuttle at 2am so I booked a car to get me from the airport to hotel. It takes about 15 minutes. Check in was fine since I was the only one doing it at 2:30am. Room was fine, pretty big but very dated. Clean is what I was looking for and it was. Typical hard king bed with a little single bed also thrown in there. Fridge, safe, and ice cold A/C (maybe too cold). Tub bathroom. Inspected it pretty well and t was all clean which is all I wanted. Included breakfast was ok, I was the only person in the dining hall!
Mostly carb buffet but they had eggs and ham. For an included breakfast I'm not really complaining. The Miracle served it's purpose and it was fine. Don't expect high luxury and you will be ok. Return airport shuttle is on the hour again and be sure you tell them beforehand. I would book again if needed.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 22, 2019

We only wanted a close overnight hotel near the airport and this hotel advertised that it was - well not really! The pick up at the airport required a fairly long wait and then the drive was longer than we would have liked. Once there the reception was friendly and the room was comfortable. The drive back to the airport was scheduled hourly which meant we had to get up earlier than we would have liked.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends