Lowest prices for your stay
$27
Free cancellation until 12/16/22
Priceline
$29
Free cancellation until 12/16/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$26
Expedia.com$29
Travelocity$29
Hurb$38
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

Ok so straight up this is a transit hotel for Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport, I can’t imagine any other reason to stay there. I was super worried in advance of my stay given some of the awful reviews but was very pleasantly surprised. When we landed at airport we easily found area to get our free transfer shuttle bus and we only waited about 20 minutes for this. It was then a 15 min drive to hotel. The lady at check in was very friendly, the lobby looked newly built or renovated. We were then shown to our rooms, they were the Deluxe rooms and were exactly as per the photos on our booking website. They were clean, very modern (looked freshly decorated) and very spacious rooms with very effective aircon, a fridge, safe and TV. There is next to nothing in the area around hotel so we had dinner in hotel restaurant. Once again I was very pleasantly surprised. It was delicious and excellent value (chicken with cashews like THB140, curries about THB150). We booked at check in for the return shuttle to airport which departs every hour on the hour. This departed perfectly on time. Breakfast was pretty good, selection of the usual fruit, pastries, curries etc. Overall our stay was very good the only reason I’m not giving the full 5 out of 5 is the beds are crazy hard! Like complete rocks so my sleep quality was poor. Beds look very new so a shame they are so hard! Maybe a mattress topper would help? Anyway for approx €40 per night for the room it was excellent value.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2019

Miracle Shuvurnabhumi is about fifteen minutes by car from the airport and is neither glamorous nor a place of luxury. However, it is a good option for that short transit stay while passing through Bangkok, the main draw being the shuttle service to and from from the airport at all hours. The shuttle runs every hour on the clock from the hotel. The rooms are dated but the bed, linen and the toiletries are just fine for that short stay. There is even a mini safe in the room and the WiFi works well.

In short, if you require a place to rest while transiting through Bangkok (without high expectations or other plans) Miracle will meet your need at a reasonable cost. They also have an establishment within the departure area of the airport for transit passengers (day rooms) but that costs about five times more for only six hours,

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Nafis A
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Needed a place to transit going and coming back from a family holiday and have actually stayed at this hotel before.
I booked 3 rooms through my frequent flyer program.

Due to the timing of my flights I double checked w my booking agency that my check in times would be honoured as I was requiring rooms around midnight.

On both of my flights (departure and return) I had problems with my prepaid bookings despite documentation from my booking agent.

Each time, I was told one of the 3 rooms booked had either lapsed in time or I was too early to check in ..... This was despite all the documentation I had with me.

Hotel staff wouldnt listen and just told me to call my agent .... at midnight !!!

In the end , both times I squeezed my family into the other rooms however arriving after a long flight, having to deal with this at midnight and then not having the full use of the rooms due to the delays in sorting out the booking was pretty disappointing.

So if you are looking for great customer service, this isnt the place.

In terms of the amenities ..... very old , bathroom terrible run down .....
Beds were ok
Breakfast that was included was basic.

If I had to pay to stay, I would try and avoid it at all costs unless you had no other options or had young children like I have to try and break up the long journeys.
It is not worth the rates that are being charged.

Noise can be an issue from outside as well as other guests coming or going.

Room tip: if you book through a 3rd party be very careful
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Stephen L
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

This was one of the worst hotel stays I’ve ever had. The rooms are extremely old and worn down, the carpet was so disgusting and looked filthy. I always made sure to wear socks or shoes while walking around the room. I wish I had taken photos because the walls were also stained and looked a thousand years old. It’s as if they put no effort into cleanliness or appearance. The beds were also hard as rocks and the “air conditioning” could barely keep the room at a cool temperature. We spent every night lying on top of the bed and sweating. People, listen to me, don’t stay at this hotel. It’s also very far from downtown or any restaurants or nightlife. Really it’s only convenient for going to the airport. Furthermore, the website advertises free transportation but that was not the case. The free transportation is only to/from the airport. We needed to do laundry one night so we asked the hotel if they could shuttle us one block over to the laundromat and they said no. When I showed them the “free transportation” on their website, they said it was only to airport. Don’t let the nice lobby decor fool you, this place was trash and I would never come here again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Lbm1010
Reviewed March 10, 2019

Before going there, I read a lot of reviews from Agoda. I feel very nervous about the hotel. However, when I arrived there it was better than what I expected. The hotel offered round-trip airport transfer (which may already include in the room rate), we need to wait for grouping with other tourists. The van is available 24 hours, with 1 van/hour. The departure van need to be booked before you leave, or else the seat will not be guaranteed. The room was good, may be it is just renovated, observed from the painting mark in the room. The bed was quite hard, the pillow also quite hard. The noisy sound from another room and from the outside can be heard in the room. Bathroom was clean, with a bath tub. Staffs were good. However, the breakfast was horrible. The bread is hard as a stone. The egg station was poorly made to order of the guest.

Date of stay: February 2019