Lowest prices for your stay
$27
Free cancellation until 12/16/22
Priceline
$29
Free cancellation until 12/16/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$26
Expedia.com$29
Travelocity$29
Hurb$38
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

If they weren't flooded and in dry up mode...the carpet stunk in first room... then second room only marginally better.

Service was good but we were scammed by a fookin taxi for the day arranged through the well meaning bell hop ...we got in the taxi...was perhaps correctly informed the drive to the reclining Buddha was delayed with a clogged Motorway so instead we agreed to an alternative 40 minutes up the road unfortunately 40 minutes turned into three and a half hours and the place was shiite. .. recommend avoid the floating Marketplace it is utter rubbish tourist trap.

at least we did eventually only 1 hour from the market place to get to the

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Blue E
Reviewed August 15, 2016

Everything else in the room and service was good. There is only one that did not match the good service and other facility is the rather dirty carpet. We felt uneasy walking bare foot in the room. If it is replaced with wooden floor (or imitation of wooden floor), the guests should feel much more comfortable.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Short nightly stop over in Bangkok and would stay close to the airport. The hotel is close and the positive for me is the fantastic aircon in the room and the bed - too hard for many, but excellent for me.
Negative is the horrible dirty carpets all over, including in the room. Dirt over years accumulated ! Very bad. Bathroom shape bad - need really renovation.
People at the counter not very friendly and woke me up by calling wrong room ! Bad ! Shuttle bus only every hour - too seldom.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank torejohnsen48
Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in and I would never go back. It is worse than what I imagine prison to be like.

The photographs and website are completely misleading. I have uploaded two actual photos of the room which are completely different.

The location is ok - on the side of the airport site but the opposite from the entrance so it is a 10-15 minute shuttle (free) which was fine. This runs only once per hour. It also took several attempts to get a response for them to pick us up on arrival at the airport.

The hotel itself is very old and like a conference centre. The staff are about as happy as people who have just been diagnosed with a terminal disease and greet you with a "get lost" look when you walk in. The whole place smells slightly musty and stuffy.

Our room was on the second floor. It was grim. There were stains all over the carpet, and the bedding was marked and stained. The walls were scuffed and marked. The bed was about as soft as a concrete block and the pillows were like sleeping on a breeze block. The shower was old and needed cleaning.

The restaurant food was poor. It also cannot be charged to the room. The food was not fresh and tasted like it had been reheated. I would never eat there again. The staff were consistently as miserable as those on reception.

Overall, this was a thoroughly unpleasant experience and I'm surprised they have any customers.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
8  Thank jmcdonald9
Reviewed July 1, 2016

The pictures are surely deceiving! Stayed here alone for one night, I was placed in a room next to the elevator, it was really noisy, room really really needs refurbishment. The room is damp, broken sockets, worn out cupboards/walls and my bath wasn't even draining.
I asked to move rooms as I was unable to sleep with the noise however the receptionist was very blunt and refused to move me and said there was no rooms available until I stated that surely there was at least one other room in this whole entire hotel that was vacant.

Overall was an ok stay but I ended up leaving early in the morning because I woke up and it smelt like car fumes or something.The only good things for me were the wifi and shuttle service - I would not book here again, sorry! :(

Date of stay: June 2016