Very bad experiences staying there on business trip in July 2013.
- Airport pick-up staff did not show their hotel name at the airport waiting area. Been searching for their staff and calling the hotel to verify for 15 mins.
- Complaint 03 times to the receptionist on the loud/laughing voices that their staff is making outside my hotel room at 2am in the morning !!!! It took them almost one hour to resolve this "small" issue !!!!
- The hotel has very thin wall ... after the above issue, heard loud snoring from my next door .... can't sleep throughout the night. The Bed is as hard as stone. Bathroom has a fishy smell.
- Vacumn the floor outside my hotel room at 6.30 am.
- Receptionist / Hotel / Resturant Staff ; not friendly, not helpful and not flexible.
- Breakfast - food is too oily, fried noodles no taste. Ordered a dried egg, and the chef said she is not free !!!!
- Arrange for the complimentary hotel shuttle bus to airport in advance. They informed that they do not have any record. Insisted them on calling a Taxi, and waiting time is 25 mins. Just then a Taxi dropped a guest at the hotel lobby. Running out of time, request to take this Taxi instead, and the receptionist said cannot. Ignored the reception and took this Taxi instead !!!!
The attitude of the hotel staff there is absolutely unfriendly , not helpful & not flexible at all !!!!
This will be my first and last time staying with this hotel !!!
Hope the hotel management will take some corrective actions to review and to train all their hotel staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Miracle Suvarnabhumi features 170 Deluxe rooms, Junior Suites and Miracle Suites. All rooms are spacious with minimalist decor, large bathroom which is nicely equipped to give a feel of being home while away from home.The hotel also has a variety of facilities and services including all day dining at the coffee shop, sumptuous Chinese restaurant and traditional Japanese restaurant, Fitness center & spa, out door rooftop swimming pool comprehensive business services and meeting facilities, that are sure to meet the needs of both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Miracle Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miracle Hometel Suvarnabhumi Hotel Racha Thewa
- Miracle Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Thailand/Racha Thewa