Overnited from New Zealand to Indonesia, never again! The hardest bed I have ever slept in, rooms are very tired,. Clean enough, but no outside window.Staff were fine and had an organized transfer back to the airport. there appears to be two Miracle Hotels in the same street,,The other Hotel looked a lot newer,Wouldn't stay here again , one nite was more than enough!.The Novotel Airport Hotel is my choice but quite often full,not a lot more expensive depending on Internet deals
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Miracle Suvarnabhumi features 170 Deluxe rooms, Junior Suites and Miracle Suites. All rooms are spacious with minimalist decor, large bathroom which is nicely equipped to give a feel of being home while away from home.The hotel also has a variety of facilities and services including all day dining at the coffee shop, sumptuous Chinese restaurant and traditional Japanese restaurant, Fitness center & spa, out door rooftop swimming pool comprehensive business services and meeting facilities, that are sure to meet the needs of both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Miracle Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miracle Hometel Suvarnabhumi Hotel Racha Thewa
- Miracle Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Thailand/Racha Thewa