Stayed here overnight in transit between NZ and Vietnam.
The hotel is OK. It was clean enough, and originally reasonably nice overall. Bed was very firm, luckily I like a firm bed.
Staff were pretty friendly and organised.
Had packaged breakfasts to take away, but I didn't get that option.
But not very well maintained, with some mouldy walls, poor drainage in the bathroom, broken window blinds, lacking in powerpoints, etc. All the details that slide in a cheaper hotel I guess.
The area didn't seem that nice, and the distance from the airport wasn't so short... next time I would pay the extra for the Novotel at the airport... but it did the job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Miracle Suvarnabhumi features 170 Deluxe rooms, Junior Suites and Miracle Suites. All rooms are spacious with minimalist decor, large bathroom which is nicely equipped to give a feel of being home while away from home.The hotel also has a variety of facilities and services including all day dining at the coffee shop, sumptuous Chinese restaurant and traditional Japanese restaurant, Fitness center & spa, out door rooftop swimming pool comprehensive business services and meeting facilities, that are sure to meet the needs of both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Miracle Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miracle Hometel Suvarnabhumi Hotel Racha Thewa
- Miracle Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Thailand/Racha Thewa