Traveling in a group meant people coming in at different times and days so we had to stay somewhere close to the airport. There was confusion checking in as we stated booking online that we would have a 12:55am arriving flight, we arrived to find out we had no room and had to pay extra to check in early (not a nice surprise after 20+ hours of traveling)
Sheets and towels were clean but stained. Fridge in room and bottled water. Breakfast is pretty basic (eggs, toast, coffee/juice). Costs about 100 baht to/from airport, which you can get the skytrain to get into the city. But there really isn't much else nearby and staff isn't very knowledgable about things to do in Bangkok. I would only stay here again if necessary to get to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plai Garden is located just 5 minutes drive from Bangkok’s only International Airport (Suvarnabhumi Airport). Getting to the city is even easier with Bangkok’s Toll Free Highways and only just 25 minutes by car ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Plai Garden Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plai Garden Hotel Racha Thewa
- Plai Garden Guesthouse Thailand/Racha Thewa