I need to stay an overnight at BKK. A flight from US get to tere very late at 11 PM. So my key word is an easy access and a comfort. A lots of hotels around US 25-30 ranges, it doesn't ring the bell. And Novotel price is outrageous. Well, Premier Amaranth was right on, a reasonable price which includes a reakfast. Once you arrives at BKK, there is 1-10 number upon exit. Look for number 5 and find a pink shirt guy. A shuttle goes every 30 minutes to the hotel. If you are in a super hurry, go downstairs and catch a cab. I suspect 120-150B to get there. The hotel looks great and a nice clean room. A breakfast buffet looks OK and a shuttle back to the airport right on time. A great place for an overnight stay. You know, it's too far from BKK downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bangkok Airport Hotel has a total of 278 rooms and Suites (230 Deluxe; 1 deluxe room for the physically challenged; 39 Executive Club Floor rooms and 8 Suites). The Hotel is 7 storys high. Its main facilities include; an All Day Dining Restaurant; Japanese Restaurant; Lobby Lounge Bar; 24 Room Service; Banquet and Conference Rooms; Outdoors Swimming Pool with Snack Bar; Gymnasium, Spa Treatment Rooms; Executive Club Floor with Private Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Racha Thewa
- BEST WESTERN PREMIER Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Thailand/Racha Thewa