Not near airport at all. Everything here is expensive but you can walk down to street and find small thai food places which are tasty. Also, a good inexpensive massage place is very close and cheap. The breakfast is very costly for Thailand prices. As much as an expensive dinner. Read the room prices sheet before you take the paper slippers with you. They are $5. Are you kidding 'BlueHeeler'? The welcome drink is pineapple juice-very cheap in Thailand. The valet 'forgot' that I was waiting to go to airport and I was late!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bangkok Airport Hotel has a total of 278 rooms and Suites (230 Deluxe; 1 deluxe room for the physically challenged; 39 Executive Club Floor rooms and 8 Suites). The Hotel is 7 storys high. Its main facilities include; an All Day Dining Restaurant; Japanese Restaurant; Lobby Lounge Bar; 24 Room Service; Banquet and Conference Rooms; Outdoors Swimming Pool with Snack Bar; Gymnasium, Spa Treatment Rooms; Executive Club Floor with Private Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Racha Thewa
- Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Thailand/Racha Thewa