“A place for Connected flight stay”

Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Racha Thewa
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

We (me and my friend) Have early flight at 6am for Hatyai intl. airport
So find a place too stay near Suvanabhumi airport for 1 night.
These hotel is quality one.

Located closed to airport jus 15 min by Hotel van free shuttle bus service. (U have to informed van booking with Front desk the time u need them P/U first)

hotel exterior is modernize with a curve corridor room floor shape.
In room big softly clean bed More space area for writing table ,closet, dressing area.

Restuarant. We had try resort bakery home made cooked with it was very quite nice and yummy i wud recommend a short visitor try on.

Next to hotel. outside hotel there area many variety food stall local stand area for u fill up ur stomach in economic price.

All in all; these is one of hotel ideal connected flight stay selection.

• Stayed: October 2012

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Arrived into BKK at 1am and need a place to catch some sleep before heading to Koh Samet. The pick up & complimentary shuttle service was easy to find and very friendly. The hotel is about 15 mins from the airport. Check-in was quick, easy & staff were friendly.

Room was big, clean & tidy. Breakfast had a good selection of food. If you didn't want breakfast at the hotel, there is a number of local vendors less than 5 minutes walk away.

The gardens were well kept & the pool area looks clean & inviting.

If we were to need a hotel again close to the airport - this place is value for money.

Room Tip: Make sure you use the free shuttle service
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I arrived at BKK late at night and needed a place to stay before my noon flight. I read about the Novotel property but was not looking to spend approx. $175 for a few hours. I am so glad that I found this Best Western property. The rate was only $70 and was well worth every penny. The property is about 15 minutes away from BKK, and the complementary shuttle was great! As soon as I grabbed my bags, there was a friendly face waiting for me.

The property itself was immaculate and modern in design. Cleanliness is my top priority wherever I stay, and I was very pleased here. The room was very large, and I loved the enormous bathroom (especially the shower). Check-in and check-out were both very fast and efficient. The restaurant also had a nice breakfast with buffet and a la carte options.

Excellent for an overnight stay!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank jshore0
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Well, by now I have been staying h ere at least 4 times in the past 8 moths and I would like to reconfirm that this place is a very good place to stay if you need or want to be near the airport.
Check-in and check-out are usually fast and efficient, shuttle service from and to airport works perfectly well - it's only 10 to 15 minutes drive, depending on the traffic, anyhow.
Service staff at counter, bar and restaurant are definitely warm, friendly and helpful. House keeping and engineering are doing their part to keep the place in order and clean.
The rooms are big enough, bed is comfortable, bath room and amenities are sufficient.Breakfast is provided in their restaurant and features a quite large spread with plenty of choices, service here is also excellent.Usually I do choose this place if I have meetings in Chonburi, Rayong or even on the other side of Bangkok in Sataburi, because from here you can easily reach the east or west by avoiding the horrible Bangkok city traffic.
Of course, the location is a bit away from everything, but nearby (about 10 minutes by taxi) you will have Mega BangNa or Central BangNa, both huge malls for shopping and eating as well. Mega BangNa is closer and offers a bit more variety if it comes to eateries, compared to Central BangNa.
And if you want to spend an evening in downtown Bangkok and you do not want to take a taxi, facing the traffic again, you can take the hotel shuttle to the airport and take the skytrain from there to Bangkok, you just need to arrange this with the reception counter.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PetalingJayaHans47
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Best hotel we stayed at in Bangkok....service was great. Attendant were very polite an helpful... This hotel is nothing like the Best Western in America....this is a very upscale hotel. The rooms were comfortable an clean....transport were great an on time... Will defiantly stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sbounmany
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I booked this hotel for my husband and I for one night, after staying three weeks in Hua Hin, and prior to flying to Goa on a 7am flight the next morning.

We chose it not only for the close proximity to the airport,and because of the very reasonable room rate, but also because it offered free transfers.

We arrived at around 10.30 am and were very happy to be allocated a room immediately. It was on a high floor which we liked. The spacious room contained everything we could ever wish for. After travelling in Sri Lanka and Thailand I was thrilled to find a large bath tub in the bathroom. Comfi bed, crisp white sheets, tea & coffee making tray we couldn't wish for anything more.

We spent the afternoon around the pool area on comfortable sun-beds with plenty of umbrellas. Unfortunately, it began to rain and it was so heavy we had to leave. However, we found leather loungers undercover with plenty of fresh towels with which to dry off on.

We did not use the restaurant preferring instead to dine in the bar area. the proffered menu included excellent choices of dishes which once ordered arrived quickly and were delicious.

We had to rise early in order to catch the 4am courtesy bus and so missed breakfast but Reception provided us with a box of snacks which was an inspiration at that early hour. Being early birds there was no traffic on the road so we got to the airport in record time. The helpful driver dropped us to the correct door in order to catch our flight.

In short an excellent stay, staff had the correct mix of friendliness and professionalism, would most certainly stay again - just hope they don't put the prices up!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Loved this hotel. Rooms were huge and bright and the bathrooms were big enough to swing a proverbial cat (even probably a proverbial lion!) We also had a fabulous meal here at night (my eggplant parmagiana was to die for!). But this is the first time I've ever been into a bar in South East Asia, been given the drinks together with an electric mosquito killer. Seriously, how can there be so many? Normally I wouldn't apply DEET unless I was going out. And it's rather off-putting to have to worry about mosquitos in what is a really lovely hotel.

We also booked this hotel because it featured a '24 hour restaurant'. This maybe true but it doesn't mean you can have breakfast in the restaurant if you need to be taking the airport bus at 5.30am. They will give you some kind of box to be left in the bar. Or you can pay extra for room service breakfast. We did this but we hardly ate anything so we would probably have been better off with the box especially as you're charged extra for the room service option. The complementary shuttle is a great boon. But it takes quite a while to get there so don't think it is just next door!

We would definitely stay here again especially now we know about the mozzies and would expect them. It was too good a hotel to discount for that reason (and we would also have to try the pool and spa next time, which looked excellent)!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
#2 of 5 in Racha Thewa
Paragon Inn
Paragon Inn
#333 of 885 in Bangkok

Been to Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport? Share your experiences!