We stayed in this hotel for one night. Great hotel and excellent room. you get all the facilities you need. However, beware of front desk staff, when requesting a taxi. We wanted a taxi to go to don muang airport. they got a car and said its not enough, then they kept us there for over 30min saying a bigger taxi is coming. by then we were late for the flight. when we got in to the taxi it was not meter and the guy charged us three times more. we couldnt get down and get a taxi as we were late, then we were told that the taxi driver has to pay a commision to the hotel staff so he has to charge us extra.
if you need a taxi get it your self. do not trust them especially the guys at the front. very poor experience from a five star hotel. I will be lodging a complaint against the hotel as well.
Also the view from the room was terrible. you cant open the door and go to the balcony.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bangkok Airport Hotel has a total of 278 rooms and Suites (230 Deluxe; 1 deluxe room for the physically challenged; 39 Executive Club Floor rooms and 8 Suites). The Hotel is 7 storys high. Its main facilities include; an All Day Dining Restaurant; Japanese Restaurant; Lobby Lounge Bar; 24 Room Service; Banquet and Conference Rooms; Outdoors Swimming Pool with Snack Bar; Gymnasium, Spa Treatment Rooms; Executive Club Floor with Private Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Racha Thewa
- BEST WESTERN PREMIER Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Thailand/Racha Thewa