“Beautiful view, great ambience and excellent food and wine”
Review of Buddha Bar Beach

Buddha Bar Beach
Reserve a Table
Bookatable
Ranked #7 of 30 Restaurants in Ornos
Description: One of the hot spots on the island of Mykonos, our guests can look forward to a distinctive experience that combines the signature atmosphere of the renowned restaurant with the unparalleled views of the Aegean Sea. A series of internationally awarded Chefs that hosted during the season, oversee a refreshing menu of mixed flavors & influences that retain the founding spirit of Raymond Visan.
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

We had a romantic dinner overlooking the sea and beautiful yachts docked just outside. It’s an excellent location. The lighting and ambience is perfect in my opinion. Food is excellent. Wine great too.

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

We are regular visitors to Mykonos, this was our first time visiting Buddha Beach Bar. We went for my 40th Birthday meal and i am so glad we did. The views, food, service and ambiance were all perfect. Thank you so much for making my 40th Birthday evening so enjoyable. We will now be visiting Buddha Beach Bar every year when staying in Mykonos. Just perfect.

2  Thank NATALIEJ88
Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

I booked a table here with very high hopes after seeing all the reviews and pictures. Unfortunately I felt underwhelmed about the whole experience which was a shame!
When we arrived we were greeted by a female, who didn’t really seem interested, and to be honest most of the hostess’ and waiter staff made me feel as I shouldn’t be there which wasn’t nice at all. A few females in particular kept staring over at my table with a very unpleasant look on her face. Although I must say, we were served by a middle aged woman throughout the night and she was faultless; it’s a shame not all staff were like that.
I knew how pricey the restaurant was before booking so I can’t really complain about that but I did expect a higher quality of food. I dined in several places throughout my staff in Mykonos and unfortunately there were many places where I had a better experience, and some with a drastic lesser price.
One plus for the restaurant is that the Santa Marina Hotel grounds were absolutely beautiful and the view from the restaurant was like no other! Just a shame about everything else! I’d definitely think twice if you’re thinking about booking here!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank 431jodieh
Reviewed January 17, 2019

Excellent food, nice music, and a very beautiful setup. Such an incredible spot, we did not expect to find it and got there by coincidence.
We had a very nice time, sampling different dishes in a great atmosphere.
I could not believe the swimming pool the guest have at the hotel (Santa Marina Resort) and how wonderful it should be to swim there.

Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

When you walk up to the resort you know you are entering somewhere special. Fantastic sushi surrounded by beautiful views of the coast, beaches and horizon. Relaxed atmosphere, could sit looking at the horizon and private beach for hours. Beach beds are pricey but exclusive beach front.

Date of visit: July 2018