1. Directly on Ornos Beach--you can't get any closer and there are very few hotels (if any) in Mykonos that are literally ON THE BEACH like this one is.
2. Kuzina Restaurant--you take breakfast here every morning and receive a 20% discount at all other times. The food, service, location and music are excellent. They also run the beach bar and sun beds area. All around top notch. One of the best restaurants in Mykonos/Greece.
3. Friendly and competent staff. From the front desk to the maid service---all universally good!
4. Parking is included in the rate. Trust me. If you go to Mykonos you NEED to rent a car to truly enjoy the island. Ammos offers free parking right behind the hotel. It doesn't get better than this in Mykonos.
5. Walking distance to other good restaurants, ATMs, supermarket. Makes for a very convenient location.
6. It's FLAT!!! No STAIRS!!!! If you have kids, are old, pregnant, or just don't like stairs. Stay here! Not many other hotels in Mykonos that are stair free like this one. This hotel is 100% flat and on the beach. Nothing to fear on the hotel grounds.
1. Rooms are super small. It's Mykonos so its expected, but still.
2. Music from Kuzina is loud even late at night. If you plan on going to sleep before 2-3am, stay elsewhere or wear ear plugs.
3. No privacy. Even though you are beachfront the negative is people are playing paddle ball right in front of your balcony so it is no way private or relaxing.
4. You habe to pay for sunbeds. Even though you are beachfront you have to pay for sunbeds.
5. Pools are tiny and pathetic.
6. Parking situation can get a little chaotic at peak times.
7. Floors of the room are not really cleaned that well.
Overall, a decent hotel. Honestly, unless you need to be ON the beach and NEED a no stair hotel, I would probably stay elsewhere and just come here to enjoy Kuzina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mykonos Ammos Hotel, a 4 star hotel and a Proud Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, is here brand new and totally renovated, right on the magical beach of Ornos to offer it all and even more. Mykonos Ammos Hotel opens its doors and unveils the true holiday beauty. This 43 room boutique hotel, situated literally on the beach, blends magically the crystal waters, the white sand and the unparalleled Mediterranean blue sky and offers you a new experience you will never forget. Mykonos Ammos Hotel is ready to seduce you with its prestigious accommodation, elegant luxury and unique location. And it is only a step away from the cosmopolitan Chora of Mykonos. You will undoubtedly be aroused by the delicate natural beauty and liveliness of Ornos beach. Mykonos Ammos Hotel is definitely the new favourite destination and is calling you to discover it throughout the day from spring till fall. It combines supreme guest rooms and suites, clear blue waters and unique dishes in Kuzina and Farina restaurants. New additions to our hotel: a trendy boutique GO ammos and Spa facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mykonos Ammos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ammos Hotel Ornos
- Mykonos Ammos Hotel Ornos