“Amazing Food and View”

Apaggio Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 30 Restaurants in Ornos
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Seaside Hellenic Restaurant. Local Fish And Seafood.
Reviewed November 6, 2018

The Food was amazing and the food as well. The staff of the restaurant was very friendly and helpful. Even though I am not a fun of the fish in general, I really enjoy it this time :)

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed October 31, 2018

This restaurant is located just outside the entrance to the Santa Marina Hotel. We just walked to it one evening - it was not very busy but service was not very quick either. They seem to take their time and prepare each order fresh so that is a plus. You just have to be patient. You can keep busy with half a jug of Sangria!! Once the food is served - you will note that it is worth the wait - very delicious. You have to request your bill promptly after your last order or you will wait a long time to get it. This could have been just our experience - don't know if they keep all their guests waiting for the bill. I would have liked to go back to this restaurant to try some other dishes and drink some more of the Sangria, however, we did not have time. I do recommend it though.

1  Thank Syassin
Reviewed October 29, 2018

Although the restaurant is very pretty and in a nice spot, we both thought the food was average at best. Maybe the dishes we chose but we had a few different ones and wouldn’t rush back.

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Super meal on our last night on Mykonos. Beautiful setting, relaxed ambiance and decor. 10 minute bus from Mykonos town/ 5 minutes by car. Food was excellent. And don’t be put off if you think this is a fish restaurant, I am vegetarian and lots of choices (veg risotto yummy) and loads for meat eaters too. If you want a starter served with your main, e.g. salad or fried potatoes, just ask the helpful staff. Local wine very good and reasonable price too. Dessert good. Had a decaf latte there earlier in the day too, right on sea front and one of the best on the island.

1  Thank Jamudreamer
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Let's be honest about it: I am quite fussy about "risotto" that is why I tend to avoid ordering it when dining out (especially when outside Italy). However, I must admit that the "seafood risotto" I had the other night at Appaggio Restaurant was ... kataplikticò.