“Fabulous Hotel”

and 1 more site!
Leonis Summer Houses
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Ornos
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Just returned from a fabulous week in Mykonos, we stayed 3 nights at Leonis Summer Houses and had a wonderful relaxing time. Leonidas was a super host and catered for our every need.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
leonkaran, Owner at Leonis Summer Houses, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2012

Dear Mrs. Johnson,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for Leonis Summer Houses. It was great having you and your husband as guests and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 10, 2012

We spent 4 nights at the summer houses in early May. From the first email communication Leonidas provided exceptional service, taking care of all of our requirements and prompting us with suggestions of service to go above and beyond expectations. On arrival at the Summer Houses we were greeted with a warm hospitality and a quick tour of the complex which includes a wonderful library with comfortable chairs and a sea view. There is a breathtakingly clean and inviting pool surrounded by solid new deck chairs. Next to the pool is the bar and open plan kitchen where Leonidas weaves his culinary magic. Leonidas serves his guests with a modest pride using ingredients from his gardens and other organic or quality suppliers. the pool area is nicely sheltered from wind, but allows a wonderful view across the organic gardens to the bays on both sides of Omos. The houses are positioned strategically across various levels within the complex so privacy is maintained and there is a brilliant feel of geometric design with all of the white steps and colourful gardens. Recent refurbishments give everything a clean, fresh and new feel, and we didn't want for anything while in the houses.

We have stayed in many five star accommodations around the world, and have particular tastes and expectations regarding service, quality and overall style. Leonis Summer Houses and the hospitality and effort from Leonidas makes this one of our most memorable places to stay. Highly recommended and one we would love to return to on our next trip to Mykonos.

If you are looking for a place to stay on Mykonos, you have no need to look any further.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ASinUK
leonkaran, Owner at Leonis Summer Houses, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2012

Dear Anya and Simon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, accompanied by amazing photos I might add, and for your kind words. You gave a huge boost to my confidence in the kitchen.

I had such a great time hosting your family and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed April 22, 2012

We spend about 10 days last summer in the first weeks of August. After several other choices of accommodation during the past years during our trips to Mykonos, we finally found THE best kept secret of this island. Super houses, Great location with views and extremely friendly owners. We are going back this summer... And looking forward to the amazing afternoons spent by the pool with these super tasty snacks!

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Franz M
leonkaran, Owner at Leonis Summer Houses, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for sharing the secret! I look forward to welcoming you back this season!

Reviewed April 20, 2012

I visited Leonis Summer Houses during the Orthodox Easter.
Once I arrived at the complex of traditional myconian houses, time stopped! I was warmly welcomed by the owner, Leonidas, cheerful and hospitable, that made me feel right at home! The elegance of simplicity in the furnishings, great comfortable bed, super bathroom (!) and warm kitchen/dining room area. In the Leonis village, plants and flowers are everywhere, winding stone paths that let you explore the surroundings and the gorgeous view, the pool area with the most welcoming pool bar! I had such a great time, and being Easter, together with some friends we prepared a memorable Eastef feast! I will definitely go back! Thank you, Leonidas, for making my Easter break a wonderful holiday to remember!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo

Thank you very much for your review! I can assure you that I will never forget that wonderful Easter feast and all the delightful flavors that you created! I look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed February 25, 2012

Staying at this hotel was beyond our expectations! We wanted to have one week experience in Myconos and a the same time to have some privacy so as to get to know each other (new couple) and this hotel was proved to be an excellent choice.
Location is amazing and the people very polite,the place is like a paradise on earth...!I We definitely will be going there again!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Konstantinostst
leonkaran, Owner at Leonis Summer Houses, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Dear Konstantinos,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words.

I look forward to welcoming you back at Leonis Summer Houses.

Best,
Leonidas

Reviewed February 20, 2012

After visiting Mykonos 100 times we finally found the prefect destination. Every year we reserve our house. Its great to enjoy the privacy of your own house and still someone else taking care of the daily housekeeping, great fresh made breakfast and Leonidas just everywhere.
Ready to book my house for this Summer.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
leonkaran, Owner at Leonis Summer Houses, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Dear Maria,

You've proven time and again that you have truly found your summer house here and I couldn't be happier for that. It's always great having you here.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back to your summer house next season.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

the thing that I appreciate the most is the people. I was there for my 'late' summer vacation end of Sept. my house had great view the breakfast was originaly 'homemade' the whole vibe was like being home but I had nothing to do everything was done for me.
Leonis maybe not on the sea waves but about 400meters from there, may be not the most luxury hotel I ever stay but definitely was among the best ever. I ll be back.

Room Tip: all the houses are spacious but my beloved one is the stone house at the top. Next time I ll staý th...