“Faultless ”

To Apomero
Reserve a Table
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Ornos
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Was in ornos for a 10 day holiday, ended up going to this place 3 times as the fresh grilled fish was absolutely faultless, ordered various other things and everything we had was good.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

We had not booked, and they were very busy, but they managed to find us a table for 4. The service is very friendly, and initially quite quick. The food was excellent and the portions generous.The service slowed down markedly as the restaurant got busier, but on holiday it was not a big problem. It was only 5 mins walk from where we were staying!

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Wanted to have dinner in Ornos during our stay in Mykonos, so landed on To Apomero after reading everyone else’s reviews.... and those reviews didn’t let us down!

We ordered taramasalata and spinach pie for starters, which were yummy, and then I had my first ever pasticio (which tasted exactly how I hoped it would... moussaka with pasta) and my partner had souvlaki. All in all, tasty food and good sized portions for a very reasonable price.

1  Thank 457samp
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Trip advisor comments led me here and i was not disapponted. Starter of Steamed Mussells and a mains of Slowcooked Oven baked Lamb and a carafe of local wine came in at about 24 Euro All freshly cooked and extremley tasty. Although down a side road, it was packed solid and i was lucky to get a seat which is testament to the quality and value

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Looking for Pastitsio, the reviews led me to believe it was good. But it tasted like Italian pasta with meat sauce, not Pastitsio! My husband liked the octopus
Salad for appetizer but was not crazy about his whitefish stew in a clay pot. It was loaded with too many pearl onions instead of fish. Tried to order dessert from menu but they only had three items they said because it was late in the seaon. Doesn’t the season have another month. Wasted $40 in cab to and from this place. Not again!

Date of visit: September 2018