We arrived at a busy time but enough staff on duty to process quickly. Bags delivered promptly to room. All staff welcoming, friendly and provided excellent service throughout the facility. The room was clean and comfortable. Beds made and turned down daily. Two small issues were the hot water went out on day and while only for several seconds at a time, the power went out aboout a dozen times a day. The breakfast is excellent. The food is excellent and in general a good variety to choose from.. If want a changefor dining the resort offers a shuttle service to the Navetti Resort.
Merreoni at the Tour Office was extremely helpful and was knowledgable about the tours on offer and allowed us to make our own choices without pushing one tour over another. The daily activities provided by the resort and the Fiji Culture talk was really interesting, as well as the cooking and several other items. Matthews Tour was a great experience and a must - Fiji $75. Distance can present an issue is thatt it is an hour and a half to two hours from Nadi and about the same again to Suava.. The resort offers a bus to Sigatora return for $10F. A good half day out. There are plenty of activities for kids - no kids with us so cannot give you advice.
This was the best week. There were things to do and rours when we wanted to do something and there was pure relaxation and recharging the batteries. A perfect balance which was complimented by the fantastic service and staff. Yes, I would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Warwick Fiji is uniquely located on a stretch of brilliant gold sand beach with crystal clear lagoons on Fiji's famed Coral Coast. It is nestled among acres of lush tropical gardens and has long been regarded as one of Fiji's premier holiday destination. Boasting a total of 248 carefully decorated rooms and deluxe suites, The Warwick Fiji strives to offer every discerning traveler with the opportunity to fully enjoy a tropical and culturally rewarding Fijian holiday experience. The Resort offers a fine selection of exquisite dining options, including Italian, Japanese, Seafood and alternating nightly International themed buffets which are complemented by a choice of 7 bars including a swim-up pool bar. The Warwick Fiji also boasts excellent conferencing facilities and its team has the versatility and the expertise to ensure that your next meeting or event is successful. An exotic location coupled with its picturesque garden setting also makes The Warwick Fiji an ideal weddings and honeymoon destination. Truly a favorite amongst couples, families, groups and senior travelers, The Warwick Fiji is your perfect choice for an unforgettable and inescapable tropical holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Warwick Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Fiji Resort And Spa
- Warwick Fiji Hotel Coral Coast
- Warwick Fiji Viti Levu
- Warwick Viti Levu
- Fiji Warwick
- Viti Levu Warwick
- The Warwick Fiji Hotel
- The Warwick Fiji Coral Coast